The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Friday, September 15, 2017

The Trials of Faith and the Deliverance from Them (9-15-17)

The Trials of Faith and the Deliverance from Them
[Messages from God about John 6, given on 9-15-17] // Print Document
John chapter 6 has a great message through it. We’ll look at the first 21 verses of this chapter and see some of the things that God reveals about these verses. I sought Him about these verses and He gave me these messages. Please take time to seek God to confirm to you these messages or to show you what He wants you to know about them. If you do not know God's Name (i.e. are not a born-again Christian), you can also benefit from them. (If you would like to be saved and born-again, read this.)
Verse 2. Regarding this verse, God said to me: “People will follow Me because they want miracles but not because they want Me. They desire the miracles more than they desire Me.” “My son, the people who wanted the miracles, but didn’t want Me, are people who love the blessings of having wealth, and material possessions, and friends, and Church, and fellowship with Christians, but they do not truly love Me. That is correct. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

Verse 3. God said: “I move away from the crowds and went to have close fellowship with My disciples.” “My disciples left all to follow Me, but the majority of the crowds did not actually desire Me. That is something to think about. I am speaking of how the crowds followed Me to get miracles and bread, but they did not actually desire to truly leave all and follow Me. They left Me once they believed that I was not going to deliver them from the Romans. They forsook Me because they were the people that loved this world more than they loved Me. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”


Verse 10. God said: “My son, for people to receive My blessings, they must be in a place of rest and trust. Not trusting in Me will prevent the blessing from coming. That is correct. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.” “And, these men, if they will receive My blessings are My sheep. And, I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

Verse 12. God said: “The fragments that they gathered up of the food shows that not one of My Words will be lost, but all of it will come to pass and all who are to receive it will receive it, but those who reject it will reject it. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

Verse 15. God said: “When men perceive that I am a great and powerful God, they may want Me to do things their way and for Me to bless them with power, prestige, and money. But, I do not do those things. The devil offers those temptations to people, but I say that My people must seek Me and My will, and then they will be blessed. Not seeking My will, will be a curse to the people because the idols and mammon has become their gods, and is what and whom they serve. That is correct. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

Verse 17. God said: “My son, the disciples did not wait on Me. They did not seek My best will at that time, and they made a foolish decision to go over the sea at a time that the sea would have been a little rough. If they had sought My best will, they would have been blessed. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

“My son, the sea was dark and I had not physically come to them because they were not doing My best will. Now, I was already with them, but My physical appearance was not because I was up in the mountain to pray. This is symbolic of how I am truly with them, but My blessing will not follow them until they seek My best will and do it. That is true. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

Verse 18. God said: “My son, the sea arose by reason of a great wind to show that trials come when people are not seeking My best will, or when they need to go through refining. But, I am with them through it. If they seek Me in the trials, they will see Me come through for them, and they will see miracles happen. They will be delivered from the trials and will have peace and rest in the midst of them. That is correct. And, I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

Verses 19 and 20. God said: “My son, when men go out in their own power, they will see that their trials are hard, but when they look to Me, I will deliver them and make the trials easier and enjoyable, because My Presence brings fullness of joy. That is correct. When they look to Me, they will see that I will deliver them from their trials and problems. I love you very much, My son. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

Verses 20 and 21. God said: “My son, many times people have seen Me through a lens that blurs Me, or that makes Me appear different than I really am. They are afraid of Me instead of trusting in Me. So, I will reassure them that I love them, and that I will never forsake them, like I have done for you. That is correct. The people who trust in their own power will see that I cannot work on their behalf because they have closed the door to that. But, those who put their trust in Me will see Me do miracles for them because they have chosen to obey Me and do My will. That is correct, My son. I love you very much. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

_________________________




John 6
6:1 After these things Jesus went over the sea of Galilee, which is the sea of Tiberias.
2 And a great multitude followed him, because they saw his miracles which he did on them that were diseased.
3 And Jesus went up into a mountain, and there he sat with his disciples.
4 And the passover, a feast of the Jews, was nigh.
5 When Jesus then lifted up his eyes, and saw a great company come unto him, he saith unto Philip, Whence shall we buy bread, that these may eat?
6 And this he said to prove him: for he himself knew what he would do.
7 Philip answered him, Two hundred pennyworth of bread is not sufficient for them, that every one of them may take a little.
8 One of his disciples, Andrew, Simon Peter's brother, saith unto him,
9 There is a lad here, which hath five barley loaves, and two small fishes: but what are they among so many?
10 And Jesus said, Make the men sit down. Now there was much grass in the place. So the men sat down, in number about five thousand.
11 And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes as much as they would.
12 When they were filled, he said unto his disciples, Gather up the fragments that remain, that nothing be lost.
13 Therefore they gathered them together, and filled twelve baskets with the fragments of the five barley loaves, which remained over and above unto them that had eaten.
14 Then those men, when they had seen the miracle that Jesus did, said, This is of a truth that prophet that should come into the world.
15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.
16 And when even was now come, his disciples went down unto the sea,
17 And entered into a ship, and went over the sea toward Capernaum. And it was now dark, and Jesus was not come to them.
18 And the sea arose by reason of a great wind that blew.
19 So when they had rowed about five and twenty or thirty furlongs, they see Jesus walking on the sea, and drawing nigh unto the ship: and they were afraid.
20 But he saith unto them, It is I; be not afraid.
21 Then they willingly received him into the ship: and immediately the ship was at the land whither they went.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).