The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, February 12, 2018

Transcript of Angelica Zambrano's Visit to Hell (portion). An Ecuadorian Girl Sees Heaven and Hell. Out of Body Experiences Are Real.




Transcript of Angelica Zambrano's Visit to Hell (portion).

An Ecuadorian Girl Sees Heaven and Hell. 


Angelica Zambrano comes from Ecuador. She was raised in a Christian family, but she walked toward the ways of the world for a period of time, while she was in her early teens. She said that she was influenced by people with bad intentions, or worldly friends.




After a time, she noticed that her family and many of the members of a Church she was attending were seeking God fervently. Angelica began to turn her heart toward God and to forsake the bad influences she had followed. She dedicated her life to Jesus and sought to know God intimately and personally.


During a time of prayer and fasting with her family and some friends from her Church, Angelica came to learn that God had a special calling for her. God spoke to her personally and prepared her for having an experience in Heaven and Hell in order to warn the world about the reality of Hell, and to tell them the truth about Heaven.


After some time of spiritual preparation both for her and her family, Angelica’s spirit was removed from her soul and body. She was then taken by Jesus Christ down into Hell, in the center of the earth, where she observed people such as Catholic clergy members; pop artists, such as Michael Jackson; and other people suffering in the flames of Hell.


In Hell, the Lord Jesus showed her saw how worldly cartoon shows and video games were designed to influence children to be rebellious against their parents and against authorities. Sadly, she saw how some children ended up in Hell due to extreme rebellion and selfishness. They were of the age of accountability. It was not God’s will for them to be in Hell, but God cannot force children to choose to trust in Jesus Christ for salvation. He mercifully calls out to all people, pleading with them to turn to Him for salvation. (But, infants and very young children who die are taken to Heaven.)


Furthermore, she witnessed how some demons in Hell plotted to ensnare Christian pastors and their families. She saw how former Christians fell away and ended up in Hell by way of following after various sins and not being willing to truly repent from them. (See Hebrews 10, Hebrews 3, Revelation chapters 2 and 3, and Mark 9.)


She was told to warn Christians about the need to repent from sin and turn to God for deliverance and fellowship. Then, Jesus took her out of Hell and up to Heaven.


We will begin the transcript of Angelica Zambrano’s testimony of her first trip to Heaven and Hell below this paragraph. This transcript portion begins at the point shortly after her spirit left her body to visit Hell. Jesus Christ accompanied her and revealed a number of things to her about Hell before He brought her up to Heaven. This portion is only about her visit to Hell. The portion about her visit to Heaven is at this link here.





(The transcript begins at about the 30:42 position in the video.)



__________________________________________________________



The Transcript with Some Commentary


[Angelica Zambrano said:]

At that moment I hear the Lord's voice, a beautiful voice with thunder and love: "Fear not, daughter, for I am Jehovah, your God, and I have come here to show you what I have promised you. Arise, for I am Jehovah, who holds you by your right hand and tells you: Fear not, I will help you." [See Isaiah 41:10.]

Suddenly, I arose. I had been kneeling down, looking at my body, wanting to get back in, but not being able to. As I started walking, the angels began to open a path. There was a strong light shining, and as I gazed at it, I felt peace. When I heard His voice, fear had left me, and I was no longer scared. As I looked, I saw a beautiful, tall, elegant, muscular man. Light was projecting from Him. But, I could see His beautiful hair of brilliant gold and a white garment with a golden girdle that crossed His chest. It read, "KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS." [See Revelation 19:16.]


I looked at His feet. He was wearing shiny, golden sandals of brilliant gold. He was so beautiful. He extended His hand to me. When I took His hand, it wasn't like when I touched my body*. My hand did not go through it [i.e. Jesus Christ's hand]. It happened but I can't explain it because these are spiritual matters.

[* Her spirit hand touched her physical body, which was lying on the floor of her parents' house, but it passed through the body as if the body were made of vapor.]

I asked, "What is happening?" 

And He [Jesus Christ] said, "I am going to show you Hell, so that you return and tell humanity that Hell is real; that Hell exists. And also, My glory will I show you, for you to tell My people to be prepared, for My glory is real and I am real."

He said, "Daughter, do not fear." He said it again, and I said, "Lord, it's just that I want to go to Heaven, but not to Hell, because I've heard that it's horrible!"

He [Jesus] said: "Daughter, I will be with you. I will not leave you in that place and I am going to show you that because there are many who know that Hell exists, but they have no fear -- They believe it's a game, that Hell is a joke, and many don't know about it. That is why I am going to show you that place, because there are more that perish than those that are entering My glory."

When He said that, I could see tears streaming down to His garments. I asked Him, "Lord, why are you crying?" 

He replied, "Daughter, because there are more that perish, and I will show you this, so that you will go and tell the truth and so that you will not return to that place."



[The Descent into Hell]


Suddenly, as He was speaking, everything started to move. The Earth shook and split open. And, looking down, I saw a very dark hole below. We were standing on a sort of rock with angels surrounding us. When this happened, I said, "Lord, I don't want to go to that place!" 

He said, "Daughter, do not fear, for I am with you." 

In a split second, we descended into the dark hole. I tried to see but there was a terrible darkness. Yet, I did see a huge circle, which had sharp edges, and [I] heard millions of voices. It was so hot, I felt my skin burning.

[...] 

[Note: Some of this narrative has been omitted here to shorten this testimony a little.]

The Lord said that this was just the tunnel to Hell. 

[...]

I couldn't breathe as the smell was repulsive and nauseating. [...] I begged Jesus not to take me.

He responded, "Daughter, it is necessary for you to come and know this place." 

I cried, "But why, Lord, why?" 

And, He [Jesus Christ] said, "So that you can tell the truth to humanity. Humanity perishes. It's lost and few are entering My Kingdom." (Matt. 7:14) In saying this, He would weep. 

His words strengthened and encouraged me, so I continued walking. We arrived at the end of a tunnel. When I looked down, I saw an abyss covered in flames. I said, "Lord, I don't want to go there." 

The Lord said, "Daughter, I give this to you." 

It was a large binder with blank sheets of paper. These blank sheets had golden edges. He gave me a pencil and said, "Daughter, take this pencil so that you can write all that I will show you, what you see and hear. You will write everything as you are observing it, as you will live it." 

I said, "Lord, I will do it, but I am already seeing so much. Lord, I am seeing souls being tormented, and immense flames. Lord, I can only see immense flames." 

[...]

[Note: Some of this narrative has been omitted here to shorten this testimony a little.]

[...]

Then, we started to descend into the abyss! [...] I saw horrible demons of all types, both large and small. I saw them running, and they were running so fast and carrying something in their hands. I asked, "Lord, why are they running like that, and what are they carrying?"

He answered, "Daughter, they run that way because they know their time is running out, because time is so short to destroy humanity and especially My people. That which they carry in their hands are darts to destroy humanity, because each demon is given a name. And, according to the name that is given to them, they have a dart to destroy that person and bring them to this place. Their goal is to destroy that person and bring them to Hell."

And I would see the demons running and exiting toward Earth and He told me, "They are going to Earth to bring and throw humanity into this place."

As He [Jesus] said this, He would weep. He would weep so very much. He was weeping all the time, and I would cry too.

What was happening at that place wasn't easy-- Talking about these things and listening to it is one thing, but living and experiencing it is completely another thing. [...]

[...] 

The Lord said to me, "Are you ready to see what I am going to show you?"

"Yes, Lord," I said. 



[Angelica Zambrano's Deceased Cousin]

He took me to a cell where I could see a young man being tormented among the flames. I noticed that the cell was enumerated. Though, I couldn't understand the numbers. They seemed to be backward. There was a huge plaque in that cell, and the young man had the number "666" on his forehead. He also had a big metallic plate that was encrusted into his skin. The worms* that were eating him were unable to damage that plate; neither did the flames burn it. 

[* Note: The worms are demons that have been given the form of a worm.]

He screamed, "Lord, have mercy on me. Take me out of this place. Forgive me, Lord!" 

He screamed, begging the Lord to get him out. 

But, Jesus would respond, "It's too late, too late. I gave you opportunities, and you would not repent." 

I asked Jesus, "Lord, why is he here?" 

I felt sad as I know I recognized him. On earth this young man knew the Word of God, but, abruptly, he walked away from the Lord, preferring alcohol, drugs, and walking on the wrong path. He did not want to follow the way of the Lord. Jesus warned him many times on what could happen to him. 

Jesus said, "Daughter, he is in this place because anyone who rejects My Word already has a Judge. The Word that I have spoken will judge him in that last day."

[See John 12:48Jesus in John 12:48 said: "[48] He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day."]

And, then Jesus wept. When the Lord weeps, it's different than we do. He would weep with this pain in His heart, and He would sob profoundly. 

"I did not create Hell for humanity," Jesus said. So, I asked Him, "Then why is humanity here, Lord?" 

He answered, "Daughter, I created Hell for Satan and his angels, who are demons, but because of sin and the lack of repentance, humanity ends here, and there are more that perish than those who reach My glory!" 

He continued, weeping, and it would hurt me so much to see how He cried. He said, "Daughter, I gave My life for humanity, so that it would not perish, so that it would not end up in this place. I gave My life out of love and mercy, so that humanity would proceed to repentance and could enter the Kingdom of Heaven."


Jesus would moan as someone who could no longer withstand the pain. That's how much pain He felt watching the people in Hell. 


I asked, "Jesus, do I have relatives in this place?" 


He looked at me as I was crying and He said, "Daughter, I am with you" because I was so scared.


[...] 




[Angelica's Great Grandmother]


When I asked about my relative, He took me to another cell. I never could have imagined seeing a relative of mine in that cell. I saw this woman being tormented. She had worms that would eat her face off. And, demons would plunge a type of spear into her body. She would scream, "No, Lord; Have mercy on me. Forgive me. Please take me out of this place for one minute!"


In Hell, people are tormented with the memories of what they did on Earth. Demons would mock people and tell them, "Worship and praise because this is your kingdom!" 


And, the people would scream, remembering that they knew God, because they knew the Word. Those who had known the Lord were tormented twofold. 


The Lord said, "There is no other opportunity [for those here]; there is still opportunity for those who are alive."


I asked Him, "Lord, why is my great-grandmother here? Please tell me as I don't know if she ever knew you. Why is she here in Hell, Lord?"


He [Jesus] replied, "Daughter, she is here because she failed to forgive. Daughter, he who does not forgive, neither will I forgive him." 


I asked, "Lord, but you do forgive, and you are merciful."


And, He answered, "Yes, daughter, but it is necessary to forgive because they have not forgiven many people, and that is why many people are in this place, because they failed to forgive."


He added, "Go and tell humanity that it is time to forgive, and especially My people, for many of My people have not forgiven. Tell them to rid themselves of grudges, of resentment, of that hatred in their hearts, for it is time to forgive! If death were to surprise that person who has failed to forgive, that person may go to Hell, for no one can purchase life."


When we left that place, my great grandmother was engulfed in fire and she screamed, "Aaaah" and began to blaspheme the name of God. She would curse Him. Every person in Hell blasphemes against God. 




[People in Hell]


As we left that area, I could see that Hell was full of tormented souls. Many people would extend their hands out, begging Jesus to help them and take them out of there. But, the Lord could not do anything for them, and they would start blaspheming God. 


Then, Jesus would weep and say, "It hurts Me to hear them. It hurts Me to see what they do because I can no longer do anything for them. What I will tell you is that I still have opportunity for he who is still on Earth, and who has not yet died, who is still alive. He still has time to repent!" 


[...]


[Jesus then allowed Angelica to see deceased singers and artists in Hell. They were being tormented in flames. One deceased singer, Selena, told Angelica to warn people not to come to Hell and not to listen to her music because it would bring them to Hell. She also said that whenever people listen to her music, she gets tormented more.]


[...]


There was no water there. It was brimstone that would multiply the flames and increase each person's anguish. Demons would laugh and tell the people, "Praise and worship because this is your kingdom forever and ever!" 


I asked Jesus, "Lord, what is this?" 


The Lord replied, "This is the wages of anyone who has not repented." [See Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23.]




[Angelica sees Pope John Paul II in Hell.]


Then, the Lord took me to [a] place where there was a very well-known man.


Before now, I used to live as a double-minded, young Christian girl. I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; that those who celebrated the mass would also go to Heaven, but I was wrong. When Pope John Paul II died, my friends and relatives would tell me that he had gone to Heaven. All the news on TV, on Extra, and many other places would say "Pope John Paul II has died. May he rest in peace. He is now rejoicing with the Lord and His angels in Heaven." And, I believed all of it. But, I was only fooling myself because I saw him in Hell, being tormented by flames. I looked at his face. It was John Paul II! 


The Lord said to me, "Look, daughter. That man that you see there is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place. He is being tormented because he did not repent." 


But I asked, "Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church."


Jesus replied, "Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy, and no liar will inherit My Kingdom." 


[See Galatians 5:18-21. 


Galatians 5:18-21 says: "[18.] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."]


I replied, "Yes, I know that it true, but I want to know why he is here, because he used to preach to multitudes of people!"


And, Jesus responded, "Yes, daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth, and they know the truth, and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He would not offer reality; would not say that Hell is real and that Heaven also exists. Daughter, now he is in this place."


When I looked at this man, he had a large serpent* with needles wrapped around his throat, and he would try to take it off. I pleaded with Jesus, "Lord, help him!"


The man [John Paul II] would scream, "Help me, Lord. Have mercy on me. Take me out of this place. Forgive me! I repent, Lord. I want to return to Earth. I want to go back to Earth to repent. The Lord observed him and said to him, "You very well knew. You knew very well that this place was real. It's too late; there is no other opportunity for you." 


[* Note: The serpent is a demon that has the form of a snake.]


The Lord said, "Look, daughter, I am going to show you the life of this man." 


Jesus showed me a huge screen on which I could observe how this man offered mass many times to the multitudes, and how the people who were there were so idolatrous. [They served anything but God.]


Jesus said, "Look, daughter, there are many idolaters in this place. Idolatry will not save, daughter. I am the only One who saves, and outside of Me, no one saves. I love the sinner, but I hate the sin, daughter. Go and tell humanity that I love them and that they need to come to Me. 


As the Lord was speaking, I began to see how this man received multitudes of coins and bills: money all of which he would keep. He had so much money. I saw images of this man seated on a throne, but I was also able to see beyond that. While it's true that these people [Catholic clergy] do not get married -- I can assure you, I'm not making this up: the Lord showed it to me -- those people do sleep with nuns: with many women there!" 


The Lord showed me these people living in fornication, and the Word says that no fornicator will inherit His Kingdom. [See Galatians 5:18-21.


As I was watching all of this, the Lord told me, "Look, daughter, all of this which I am showing you is what goes on, what he [John Paul II] lived and what keeps on happening among many people, among many priests and popes existing."




[Jesus Tells People to Repent and Turn to Him.]


Then, He told me, "Daughter, go and tell humanity that it's time to turn to Me." 


The Lord showed me a place where many people were walking to Hell. 


I asked Him, "Lord, how is it that they walk to this place?" 


He replied, "I will show you." 


He showed me a tunnel with many people walking through it. These people were chained from hand to foot. They were dressed in black and carrying a load on their back. 


Jesus said, "Look, daughter, those people that you see there; those people don't know Me yet. That which they carry on their backs is sin, but go and tell them to turn their burden over to Me, and I will give them rest; [See Matthew 11:28-30] that I am He who forgives all their sins.* Daughter, go and tell those people to come to Me, for I await them with open arms, and go tell them that they are walking to this place [i.e. which is Hell]." 


[* Jesus gives us rest when we turn to Him for salvation, choose to give our sins to Him, and trust only in His blood to save us from sin. See Matthew 11:28-30; Psalm 55:22; John 6:37; John 11:25-27; Romans 10:9-10; and Acts 3:19.


John 11:25-27 says: "[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 26. And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? 27. She saith unto him, Yea, Lord: I believe that thou art the Christ, the Son of God, which should come into the world."


Acts 3:19 says: "[19] Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" 


John 14:6 says: "[6] Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."]


[...]

[Go to the 56:06 position in the video for the rest of Angelica Zambrano's testimony of her first visit to Hell.]

  If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.

See other testimonies about Hell here.


____________________________

Richmond Gyimah's Testimony of Heaven and Hell













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).