The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, February 19, 2018

Two Women and a Man See Hell and Souls in Torment. Truth About Hell That the Devil Doesn't Want You to Know. 🔥 Is Hell on Fire? Is Hell Real? Who Will Go There? Where is Hell? What Is Hell Like? What Does the Bible Say?

(Lava. Pixabay. Free images.)

Two Women and a Man See Hell and Souls in Torment


Hell's Inferno - Is Hell on Fire? Is It Actual Fire, or Metaphorical?

Many people have heard that Hell is a place of fire and darkness, but what does the Bible say? Is Hell actually on fire? In Deuteronomy 32:15-36, God is speaking about the wicked people among the Israelites, who served idols and refused to put God first. But, in verses 21 and 22, God said these words:

[Deuteronomy 32:21-22]

"[21] They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

[22] For a fire is kindled in mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains."

In verse 22, God indicated that there is fire in Hell. Psalm 11:5-6 indicates that the people who refuse to repent (no matter how much God calls out to them and pleads with them) will not enter Heaven but will experience snares (traps), fire, brimstone, and a horrible tempest. 

As we saw in verse 22, God also mentioned that the foundations of the mountains were on fire. Beneath volcanic mountains are magma chambers, or caverns filled with molten rock called magma. Anything which has a melting point below 2,400 °F will begin to melt or be consumed when placed in contact with this hot, viscous rock. 

If you place a very hot piece of metal beside a sheet of paper, the paper will instantly ignite and burn up. The fire (magma), which lies beneath mountains, is literal fire, as is the fire in Hell. But, the souls in Hell cannot be burned up because all humans are created in God's image, and God cannot cease to exist. (See Genesis 1:26 [image of God]; and Revelation 14:10-11 [forever]; and Mark 9:42-48 [The worm cannot die and the fire is not quenched].)

Psalm 11:5-6

"[5] The LORD trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

[6] Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone, and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup."

Revelation 14:11

"[11] And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name."






Bill Wiese Experiences Hell for 23 Minutes.

One night Bill Wiese woke up at 3 AM. He suddenly felt his spirit being pulled out of his body. "And, I found myself falling through the air, and I landed in a prison cell in Hell," Bill Wiese said in a presentation to a large audience. "I had no explanation of how I got there, [or] why I was there. I was fully awake and cognizant just like I'm standing here now -- it was that just as real." (Wiese)


Later in his testimony of his experience in Hell, Bill said: 
(Flames. Pixabay. Free images.)

"And, something, ... grabbed me and pulled me out of the cell -- now, it was God, but I didn't realize that then -- and placed me over next to this pit of fire -- this raging pit of fire that was about a mile across: enormous pit with flames raging high up into this open cavern. And, there was brimstone falling ..., like lava, falling from ... above. And, this is where I could first see people. I was listening to the screams all this time. It is so loud and deafening in Hell. ... Have you ever, ... heard someone scream an agonizing scream? Well, it's terrible to hear that. Well, there's millions of people screaming and it just penetrates you, again. Isaiah 57:21 says, 'There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.' You have no peace of mind, whatsoever. And, I looked through the flames. And, this is where I could first see people. There were people literally inside this pit, in the flames, burning. And, it was not metaphorical or allegorical fire. It was real, literal fire." (Wiese)

Isaiah 57:21 - "[21] There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked."

Psalm 140:10 - "[10] Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again."

Mark 9:47-48 - "[47] And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire: [48] Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched."

If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more. 





Angelica Zambrano Visits Hell.

One day, after some time of going through spiritual preparation for a visit to Hell and Heaven, Angelica Zambrano, a teenager at the time, felt her spirit being pulled out of her body. Then, Jesus Christ appeared to her as she looked down at her unconscious body, which was lying on the floor in her parents' Ecuadorian home. Jesus comforted her and assured her of His love and that He would never leave her or forsake her. Then, He took her on a trip to Hell to see the Hell which the Bible speaks of. 

We will begin the transcript of Angelica Zambrano’s testimony of her first trip to Heaven and Hell below this paragraph. This transcript portion begins after she had entered Hell and had seen some alarming sights. She had passed through a shaft that went straight through the earth and into Hell. Jesus Christ accompanied her all the way and revealed a number of things to her about Hell before He brought her up to Heaven. 

[Angelica Zambrano said this in a video about her first visit to Hell:]


"Then, the Lord took me to [a] place where there was a very well-known man.

Before now, I used to live as a double-minded, young Christian girl. I used to think that any person that died would go to Heaven; [...]

The Lord said to me, "Look, daughter. That man that you see there is Pope John Paul II. He is here in this place. He is being tormented because he did not repent." 

But I asked, "Lord, why is he here? He used to preach at church."

Jesus replied, "Daughter, no fornicator, no idolater, no one who is greedy, and no liar will inherit My Kingdom." 

[See Galatians 5:18-21. 

Galatians 5:18-21 says: "[18.] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."]

I replied, "Yes, I know that it true, but I want to know why he is here, ...!"

(Lava. Pixabay. Free images.)
And, Jesus responded, "Yes, daughter, he may have said many things, but he would never speak the truth as it is. He never said the truth, and they know the truth, and although he knew the truth, he preferred money over preaching about salvation. He would not offer reality; would not say that Hell is real and that Heaven also exists. Daughter, now he is in this place."

When I looked at this man, he had a large serpent* with needles wrapped around his throat, and he would try to take it off. I pleaded with Jesus, "Lord, help him!"

The man [John Paul II] would scream, "Help me, Lord. Have mercy on me. Take me out of this place. [...] I want to go back to Earth to repent. The Lord [...] said to him, "You very well knew. You knew very well that this place was real. It's too late; there is no other opportunity for you." 

[* Note: The serpent is a demon that has the form of a snake.]

The Lord said, "Look, daughter, I am going to show you the life of this man." 

Jesus showed me a huge screen on which I could observe how this man offered mass many times to the multitudes, and how the people who were there were so idolatrous. [Note: They served anything but God.]

Jesus said, "Look, daughter, there are many idolaters in this place. Idolatry will not save, daughter. I am the only One who saves, and outside of Me, no one saves. I love the sinner, but I hate the sin, daughter. Go and tell humanity that I love them and that they need to come to Me. 

As the Lord was speaking, I began to see how this man received multitudes of coins and bills: money all of which he would keep. He had so much money. I saw images of this man seated on a throne, but I was also able to see beyond that. While it's true that these people [Catholic clergy] do not get married -- I can assure you, I'm not making this up: the Lord showed it to me -- those people do sleep with nuns: with many women there!" 

The Lord showed me these people living in fornication, and the Word says that no fornicator will inherit His Kingdom. [See Galatians 5:18-21.] 

As I was watching all of this, the Lord told me, "Look, daughter, all of this which I am showing you is what goes on, what he [John Paul II] lived and what keeps on happening among many people, among many priests and popes existing."

Then, He told me, "Daughter, go and tell humanity that it's time to turn to Me." (Angelica Zambrano).

If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.  








Mary K. Baxter Was Transported to Hell to Observe the Region of the Dead.

During the month of March in 1976, Mary K. Baxter had a vision of Hell. The Lord Jesus appeared to her after she had spent several days praying and seeking God. His beautiful presence gave her peace.

Mary K. Baxter writes about this in her book titled A Divine Revelation of Hell. Below is an excerpt from the first chapter. You can find the entire book (in a PDF format) at this link for free, or order a paperback version from Amazon.com. (It was published by permission on divinerevelations.info.).

Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 3 of the PDF version):

'He said, "I am Jesus Christ, your Lord, and I wish to give you a revelation to prepare the saints for My return and to turn many to righteousness. The powers of darkness are real and My judgments are true.

"My child, I will take you into Hell by My Spirit, and I will show you many things which I want the world to know. I will appear to you many times; I will take your spirit out of your body and will actually take you into Hell.

"I want you to write a book and tell of the visions and of all the things I reveal to you. You and I will walk through Hell together. Make a record of these things which were and are and are to come. My words are true, faithful and trustworthy. I Am That I Am, and there is none beside Me."' [End quote] (Baxter) 

Jesus spoke with her a little more, and then she was instantly taken out of her body. She was now in the spirit realm and was able to see her husband and children below, asleep on their beds. She said: "It was as though I had died and my body was left behind on the bed while my spirit was going with Jesus up through the top of the house. It seemed as though the whole roof was rolled back, and I could see my family asleep in their beds." (Baxter). Then, she was taken high above the earth and she could see funnels or vortexes of some kind which seemed to spin around. She asked Jesus what those funnels were.

Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 4 of the PDF):

'"These are the gateways to hell," He said. "We will go into Hell through one of them."

Immediately, we entered one of the funnels. Inside, it looked like a tunnel, spinning around and around and back again like a top.

A deep darkness descended on us, and with the darkness came a smell so horrible it took my breath away. ...'  (Baxter). 

She described seeing demonic entities along the sides of the tunnel. After describing the foul stench and mentioning about the hideous demons she saw in Hell, Mary K. Baxter said: "... only the presence of Jesus kept me from screaming at the sheer horror." (Baxter). 

She also had all her senses in Hell. She could taste, touch, hear, see, and smell the horrors of Hell. She wrote (on page 4 of the PDF):

'If anything, my senses had become more sensitive, and the odor and filth almost made me sick. Screams filled the air as we came near the base of the tunnel. Piercing cries came up the dark tunnel to meet us. Sounds of all sorts filled the air. I could feel fear, death and sin all around me.

(A cavern. Pixabay. Free images.)
The worst odor I have ever smelled filled the air. It was the smell of decaying flesh, and it seemed to be coming from every direction. Never on earth had I felt such evil or heard such cries of despair. Soon I would find that these were the cries of the dead and that Hell was filled with their wails.' (Baxter). 

Jesus took Mary K. Baxter through a tunnel which was filled with demons and then out into a large cavern which was filled with multitudes of pits in the ground. She said they were shaped like a bowel and were four feet across and three feet deep. Jesus told her that Hell was shaped like a human body and was deep in the earth. The Lord had also told her that they were in the left leg of Hell.

In the pits, Mary saw an awful sight. Multitudes of people were screaming in pain as fire shot up from the bottom of the pits and engulfed the people in the pits. Their skin was mostly burned off and they appeared as actual skeletons suffering in the flames. Once the fire would engulf them, it would die down into embers. But the relief didn't last long before the torturous flames would rise back up again to swallow the people. As the fire rose, people would cry out in pain, for they still had the ability to feel pain since they were spirit beings, which looked just like humans on earth.

Seeing the torment of the people in Hell, Jesus looked very grieved as he cried over their suffering souls. 

One of the skeletal forms in one of the fire pits was a woman who loved the things of the world, such as wealth and the praises of men, more than God. Jesus had called out to her over, and over, and over before she had died, but she had not wanted to turn her life over to Him. Jesus allowed Mary K. Baxter to talk to this skeleton of a person. The skeleton-woman was sobbing. Seeing her, Mary K. Baxter wanted to hold her in her arms and have Jesus heal her and bring her out of Hell. But, Jesus knew Mary's thoughts.

Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 9 of the PDF):

'Jesus knew my thoughts and said, "My child, judgment has been set. God has spoken. Even when she was a child, I called and called her to repent and to serve Me. When she was sixteen years old, I came to her and said, 'I love you. Give your life to Me, and come follow Me, for I have called you for a special purpose: [...]"' (Baxter). 

Jesus told Mary K. Baxter that He had called out to this lady all her life, but she didn't listen to His pleadings for her to repent and serve Him. She had wanted to live how she wanted to live. The lady had told Jesus, while she was on earth, that she had no time to serve Him and that tomorrow (some time in the future) she would serve Him. Jesus said to Mary K. Baxter: '"Tomorrow never came, for she waited too long."(Baxter). 

If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more. 


Mary K. Baxter Saw a Rebellious Pastor in Hell.

On a different night, Jesus transported Mary K. Baxter to the right leg of Hell. While there, she saw many pits in the floor of a huge cavern. She saw demons of various shapes and sizes. And, in one of the fire pits, she saw, to her surprise, a skeleton of a man preaching from an imaginary Bible. He was quoting verses.

She was amazed that such a person would be in Hell and looked to Jesus for an answer, knowing that Jesus already knew her thoughts. The Lord Jesus gave her a reply. Mary K. Baxter wrote (on page 12 of the PDF):

'He [Jesus] said, "While he was on earth, this man was a preacher of the gospel. At one time he spoke the truth and served me."' (Baxter). 
(A cavern. Pixabay. Free images.)

Seeing Jesus, the man in the fire pit spoke to Jesus. Mary K. Baxter wrote: 'He said to the Lord, "Lord, now I will preach the truth to all the people. [....]"' (Baxter). Mary wrote how the man said that when he was on earth, he didn't believe that Hell existed. He said he preached a compromised message to the people in his church.

He admitted that he took money from the poor, he led many people away from Jesus, and he made his own rules about what is right and what is wrong, and about Heaven and Hell (Baxter).

Mary K. Baxter wrote:

'Jesus said, "You not only distorted and misrepresented the Holy Word of God, but you lied about your not knowing the truth."

Jesus told the man that the "pleasures of life" were of greater importance to this sinner in Hell than the truth. Jesus told him how Jesus Himself had tried to get the man to turn around, but the man had refused to listen and refused to forsake sin. Jesus said to him: "You went on your own way, and evil was your lord. You knew the truth, but you would not repent or turn back to Me. I was there all the time. I waited for you. I wanted you to repent, but you did not. [...](Baxter).  

Mary K. Baxter saw pity in Jesus Christ's face even though the man he was looking at was hardened against Him. Mary wrote: "I knew that if the man had listened to the Savior's call, he would not be here now. O people, please listen." (Baxter).  

 Jesus told the rebellious man these words: "You should have told the truth, and you would have turned many to righteousness with God's Word, which says that all unbelievers will have their part in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone. [...]" (Baxter). 

Jesus continued, saying: 

"You knew the way of the cross. You knew the way of righteousness. You knew to speak the truth. But satan filled your heart with lies, and you went into sin. You should have repented with sincerity, not halfway. My Word is true. It does not lie. And now it is too late, too late." At that, the man shook his fist at Jesus and cursed Him. [...]' (Baxter).

If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.   


How Can Christians Be in Hell?

One might wonder how a Christian could fall away and end up in Hell. But, the truth is that the Holy Bible is full of scripture teaching that faithful believers and Christians can turn away from God. This happened both in the Old and New Testaments. 

In Ezekiel 33:13-16, God gives this admonition: 

"[13] When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. 

14. Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; 15. If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die. 16. None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live."

God is merciful and just. He cannot let a rebellious person enter Heaven, even if that person knew God and served God for a period of time prior to his rebellion. But, if a wicked man turns to Jesus Christ (the Lamb of God) for salvation and chooses to look to God for help to forsake sin, and if he doesn't harden his heart greatly against God, as he did before, he will enter Heaven. Repenting from sin is not works. Repenting is just recognizing that you sinned, and choosing to forsake sin.

But, when we forsake sin, we are forsaking it in order to have close fellowship with God, who greatly loves us. Out of His great love for us, Abba Father God sent Jesus Christ to die on the cross for our sins and to shed His precious blood to cleanse them away. 

But then, the devil tells us something like this: "Because Jesus paid for your sins, now you can live how you want, and you don't have to truly forsake the sin."

There is great danger in believing this lie that you can never fall away from Jesus because following this lie to its ultimate conclusion will bring about eternal separation from God and eternal torment in Hell.


The truth is that anyone who lives after sin, and refuses to forsake it, will certainly perish in Hell. Galatians 5:19-21 warns believers that going after any sin will keep them from inheriting the kingdom of God, which is Heaven and all that God offers us on earth and in Heaven. 

Galatians 5:18-21
(A cavern. Pixabay. Free images.)

"[18] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God." 

This was addressed to believers because Paul addressed the epistle (letter) of Galatians to the churches of Galatia, in chapter 1. And, in chapter 5, verse 1, Paul wrote: "[1] Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage." (Galatians 5:1).

So, in Galatians 5:19-21, Paul is telling Christians that they can fall away. Hebrews 10 gives an admonition or warning to believers. In Hebrews 10, the Holy Spirit had the writer of Hebrews write these words:

[Hebrews 10:23-32]

"[23.] Let us hold fast the profession of our faith without wavering; (for he is faithful that promised;) 24. And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works: 25. Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26. For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, 27. But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. 28. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: 29. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace? 

30. For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people. 31. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. 32. But call to remembrance the former days, in which, after ye were illuminated, ye endured a great fight of afflictions;" [End quote] 

The fiery indignation is Hell and the lake of fire. 

And, the scripture and its context is clear that the writer is addressing Christians who were sanctified by the blood of Jesus. Former Christians who are now in Hell had been set apart to God and made holy by the blood of Jesus Christ, but they had sinned willfully against God and had refused to repent. The writer of Hebrews exhorted believers (in verses 23 through 25) to visit with each other, and to provoke each other to do what is right, and to love each other. After that, the writer warned believers not to continue in sinning against God but to truly turn from sin.


God wants His children to repent from sin (meaning to forsake it) so that they can have eternal life in Heaven and unbroken fellowship with Abba Father God and Jesus Christ now, while on earth, and forever in Heaven.

  If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.  



_________________




WORKS CITED

Wiese, Bill. "Bill Wiese - 23 Minutes in Hell." YouTube.com. Google.com. (Video)

(Angelica Zambrano). "Angelica Zambrano testimony heaven and hell." Youtube.com. Google.com. (Video)

Baxter, Mary K. "A Divine Revelation of Hell." divinerevelations.info. divinerevelations.info. (PDF)

For a paperback copy of Baxter's book, check out: Mary K. Baxter. "A Divine Revelation Of Hell." Amazon.com. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).