The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, November 26, 2017

■ Steven’s Amazing Adventures, and the Future of the World ■ (PART 31) - ➽ “Locked Out of the House” - (A STORY about the END TIMES, with Messages from God) (PART 31)


Steven’s Amazing Adventures,
and the Future of the World

(A Story about the End Times 

with Messages from God)

Open this story as a free PDF file: 
Steven's Amazing Adventures PDF.

You can copy and paste this post to have this story read aloud.)

(Click to Read PART 1)

[Right click link and select "Open link in new tab."]

(This story chronicles the adventures of Steven O'Neill, his wife Sarah, and their friends during the End Times. Judgment has already struck the U.S., and Steve and his friends have reached the vast continent of Asia. Witness the amazing things God will reveal about the coming kingdom of the Beast (or the Antichrist), the Mark of the Beast, and the Tribulation period. This story should keep you fascinated, as a realistic account of the future unfolds in the form of a fictional story.

But, this story is not just a story. It contains messages from God and prophecies that actually shall happen. It is written as fiction with fictional characters, but the message of the story is very real, and the cataclysmic events, touched on in this story, will actually impact this earth as God’s Holy Bible and its prophecies unfold. The world will soon enter a time much like that portrayed in this story. I encourage you to seek God about this to see what He will show you.)


Copy and Print for Free!


Feel free to copy and paste this book or print it off at your pleasure. You can make as many copies as you want and save or print them. You can save this as a document. I offer this for free. I will make no money from this book. Just don't change the text by adding or removing words, letters, symbols, or numbers. I do this for the sake of getting the message out since we have little time left, compared to eternity. If you like, you can click here to print.

___________________________________________

(Click here to see The Table of Contents.)
[It contains links to all the parts (or chapters) in the story.]

Chapter Thirty-One

PART 31: “Locked Out of the House” 

___________________________________________________

  
Rap. Rap. Rap. Steve knocked louder on the front door of his house. His friend Jason stood beside him, looking left and right, wondering why Sarah, Steve’s wife hadn’t answered the door. “Is Sarah okay?’ both Steve and Jason wondered. Steve had forgotten to bring the house key with him and was locked out.

A gunfight between two armed men in a three-story apartment building and SWAT police officers was raging three blocks down the street. The gangsters had taken up positions in windows on the third floor of the apartment building. Loud gunshots cracked through the air, from time to time. Each shot made Steve flinch.

“Sarah,” Steve called loudly through the front door, “It’s me, Steve, your husband. Please answer the door.”


(SWAT team. Click for source.)
Blam! Blam! Blam! More gunshots rang out from the direction of the apartment building. The shots sounded different than those he heard a dozen seconds ago. Steve wondered if they were coming from the SWAT team or from criminals shooting at the police. He couldn’t tell because the houses and trees on his side of the street blocked his view. He had heard that armed gangs roamed the streets of Cincinnati with more boldness than before, due to increased violence in the cities and a weakening of police influence.

“Sarah,” Steve cried into the door, “can you hear me? Please open the door.”

At last, the door flew open and Sarah stood in the opening looking at Steve with some fear expressed in her face. “Steve,” Sarah said, “I’m sorry for not answering the door. I didn’t hear you. I was in the basement.”

“That’s okay, honey. I forgot the house key,” Steve said as he and Jason quickly entered the living room. Once the door was shut behind them, Steve locked and bolted it.

(A CGI apartment building.)
“I thought you would have taken cover somewhere, or that you would have had the house key,” Sarah said, trembling slightly. “I only heard a faint knocking when I stilled my breathing to listen.”

“Don’t worry about it, dear,” Steve said to his wife, placing a comforting arm around her shoulder. “We’re in once piece. God is protecting us.”

As he spoke, the gunshots continued.

“Steve,” Jason said. “I just remembered something I saw on a Christian TV channel. That was before it was shut down through an executive order targeting evangelism.”

“What was it?” Sarah asked. “But, maybe, you would like to tell us in the basement, until they stop the shooter.”

“Sarah,” Jason said, “we don’t need to worry about a thing. Would you like to hear about a miracle?”

Sarah turned her attention back to Jason and inhaled stiffly, trying to calm her fears.

(A CGI rendering of a gun.)
Jason said: “A Christian man was threatened by a gangster trying to rob him of his money, but this Christian man gave his fears to God and boldly declared the scriptural truth that he had authority, in the Name of Jesus, over the man who was trying to rob him. He cited Luke 10:18-20. That is the scripture passage he held to firmly and did not stop believing. The gangster tried to intimidate him with a gun, but the Christian man did not back down from stating his position in Christ Jesus, and that he had authority over that gangster in the Name of Jesus. He had authority because that man was trying to harm him and rob him.”

“How is that going to stop a determined criminal with a gun?” Sarah asked.

“That is the power of God’s Spirit to stop the evil one,” Jason said. “But, this account of what happened gets better.”

Steve remembered Jason telling him this before, but he had forgotten part of it. He listened with almost as much interest as Sarah.

Jason continued, saying, “The gangster points the gun at the Christian from just three feet away and says, ‘I’m tired of dealing with you. You’re going to die.’ Then, the man pulls the trigger of his semi-auto pistol and empties his magazine clip. Not one bullet touched the Christian. They all fell straight to the ground as if they were knocked down by some invisible wall. And, the loud gunshots didn’t even cause the Christian’s ears to ring.”

“What?” Sarah said, gasping.

“And, as I mentioned, the gangster was standing only three feet away,” Jason said. “It would be impossible for him to miss. After seeing that miracle, the man relented and left the scene. That is God’s power at work. So, we are safe from bullets and from harm, if we will just take God’s Word up and believe it over how we feel.”

“What verse reference did he quote again?” Sarah said.

Luke 10:18-20,” Jason said. “Do you have a Bible?”

“I have a Bible app on my phone,” Sarah said, pulling a smart phone from a pocket in her long, blue, denim dress. “I think I’ll look it up.”

After a few moments of searching on the phone, Sarah found the scripture. Then, Sarah cleared her throat and said, “Luke 10:18-20 says, ‘[18] And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. [19] Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. [20] Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

“That is powerful,” Steven said, making a low whistle.

“So,” Jason said, “I know that God will do the same for us. I feel bad that when I hear gunshots or see something disturbing, like a violent protest, I can forget what I saw on that broadcast, but I want to remember God’s Word is spirit, and it is life, like Jesus said in John 6:63.”

“John 6:63?” Sarah said. “What does that say? I think I’ll look that up since this app is opened.”

“It really is powerful,” Jason said, smiling.

(Click here to read this story in a PDF format.)
“I found it,” Sarah said. “Jesus said these words in John 6:63: ‘It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.’”

“What does that mean?” Steve said. As he said that, the gunshots became much less frequent.

“I asked God about that and He gave me a little message about it. Do you want to hear what He said?” Jason asked.

Both Sarah and Steve nodded, in unison.

Jason said: “God told me these exact words, which I memorized: ‘My son, Jason, I have a message for you regarding the scripture you asked Me about. John 6:63 is speaking of the truth that My Word gives life to all who believe it because My Spirit is able to work through the open doors of their hearts, which are opened by faith.

“Faith combined with My Word allows My Spirit to do mighty wonders, and signs, and miracles. Without faith being placed in My Word, mighty miracles cannot happen. So, faith combined with My Word are important for a Christian to overcome the devil and his power.

“Remember, the devil was defeated at the cross of Calvary about 2,000 years ago. So, anything that the devil tells you regarding your position in Christ is a lie from a defeated foe. He has no power over you, unless you give him access to your life through disobedience or unbelief in My Word. So, just repent from sin whenever you have given place to it, and I will bless you greatly, My son. And, I the Lord your God and Abba Father have spoken.’”

“That is powerful how God works through our faith when we put it in God’s Word,” Sarah said. “But, what happens if I have doubt. How do I put my faith in God’s Word if I have doubt?”

“God had once shown me that faith is a choice,” Jason said. “It is not a feeling. God had shown me to give my doubt to Him and repent. He said that then I would be able to trust Him.”

“What if I give my doubt to God, but I still feel doubtful?” Sarah said.

“Faith comes through a position of resting in God and thinking about who He is,” Jason said. “It is letting go of the self, the fear, the doubt, and just believing the holy scripture, even if you don’t feel like you are believing. Because, again, faith is a choice, and not a feeling.”

“How do I let go? I know I’m asking a lot of questions, but I just wonder…” Sarah said.

“That’s fine,” Jason said. “God has shown me that basically when you tell Him your concerns and problems, then leave them in His hands. He is now responsible for handling them. You are no longer responsible because you are putting them into His hands, and letting yourself relax. Now, this is an ongoing decision because the devil will still want you to follow your feelings as opposed to the Truth. Do you remember what Jesus had told the leader of the synagogue, whose daughter had just died?”

“I forgot,” Sarah said, shaking her head.

Jason said, “Luke 8:50 says:But when Jesus heard it, he answered him, saying, Fear not: believe only, and she shall be made whole.’

“I realize I have been afraid of many things. And, I need to not fear,” Sarah admitted. “I sometimes struggle with fear over the future and over what God is calling us to do.”

“I have struggled too,” Steve added. “But, I feel that I am trusting God more than I did before.”

(Free Bible Images.
Jesus raises the deceased
daughter of Jarius to life.
Click for source.)
“I’m in the same boat as both of you,” Jason said. “I’ve had fears attack me strongly, but I only found peace when I just told God about them, and entrusted them into His hands, and thought about who God is and about His love for me. I thought about His phileó love, which Jesus speaks of in John 16:27.”

“What phileó love?” Steve asked his friend.

Phileó means that God delights in us, loves us, longs for us, and has tender love and personal attachment for us. It also means to kiss.”

“I found John 16:27 on my Bible app,” Sarah said. “Do you want to hear it?”

“Sure,” Steve said.

“It says: ‘For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came our from God.’ That is wonderful,” Sarah said. “But, that couldn’t mean that Father God only loves us if we love Jesus, could it?”

“No,” Jason said. “Abba Father God loves us with agapé love, which is unconditional, benevolent, affectionate love. He has this love for us and for the whole world.* But, Abba God also has phileó love for His Church because they believe on and love Jesus.” [* See John 3:16]

Suddenly, a loud knock came at the front door. Rap. Rap. Rap. The three turned their heads suddenly and wondered who that could be.

(A leather jacket CGI image.)
Steve went to the front door and peered through a spy hole embedded in the wood. A burly, Caucasian man, wearing a light leather jacket, stood in front of the door. Two henchmen stood on either side of him, wearing leather jackets and carrying AR-15 automatic rifles. Each had a crew cut hairdo and face tattoos of dragons and snakes. The burly man had a mohawk hairstyle, a tough look on his face, and the tattoo of a bunched-up, hissing snake on his forehead.

“What do I do, Abba Father?” Steve said quietly. But, a sense of calmness and peace came on him that he should open the door and depend on God for the power, strength, and love to overcome evil. Steve remembered the scripture in 1 Corinthians 13:8 that charity (or agapé love) never fails. He felt peace and a sense that God would never let him fail, and would never fail him.

Taking a deep breath, Steve placed his hand on the cold doorknob, and let a couple seconds pass by. Then, looking to God for peace and strength, he opened the door to face these intimidating strangers.

“May I help you with something?” Steve said as calmly as he could.

The man with the mohawk eyed Steve up and down, sizing him up. Then, he said gruffly, “I’m Odin, a leader in the Deathskull cartel.٭ I heard you are one of those Christian people. I want you to know that this neighborhood is now mine, and you and your family will have to begin moving today. You can sell your house, but you cannot live in it after Friday. That’s five days from now.”

[٭ Note: This drug cartel is fictional, but many cartels operate in North America and smuggle drugs into the United States. In the future, they will operate more openly as society breaks down. This scenario is realistic. I encourage you to seek God about this.]

“If I or any of my men see you in this property after Friday,” Odin said coldly, “we will burn your house down and make you suffer. You may have heard what we did to five other Jesus people’s homes. They were lit up like matchwood. We gave their neighbors a spectacle. Then, we beat up the men and broke a few bones. And, the police didn’t stop us because we have that neighborhood in our grip, and they wouldn’t dare stop us. And, we’ll do the same to you if you don’t take this warning.”* 

[* Note: This drug cartel member naturally would cuss and utter profanity. But, being a Christian, this writer cannot write or speak profanity, or even censored profanity. Profanity and unclean speech is against God’s Word. Ephesians 4:2 and James 3:6.]

Steve remembered what Jason had just told him about, and the words from Luke 10:19 came back to him. ‘Dear Father God, please lead me in what to say,’ Steve said to God silently.

Steve looked at the man in the eyes and said calmly and with sudden, supernatural boldness: “Jesus Christ told us Christians these words in Luke 10:19. ‘Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.’ Therefore, I charge you, in the matchless Name of Jesus Christ, that you must get off this property because it belongs to God, and you must not lift a finger against me, or this property, or anyone in this house, in the Name of Jesus. I have given my life to Jesus Christ. And, all that I possess: It all belongs to Him. So, leave.”

Odin, the burly man with the mohawk, was stunned. He blinked several times before he said with venom in his voice, “I will kill you here and now because you spoke to me like that. You don’t know who you are dealing with!”

Steve felt fear attack, but he quickly gave it to God and said with renewed confidence and peace, “You cannot do any harm to me because I have authority over you in the Name of Jesus Christ. I have authority because Jesus bought me with His blood and made me His own. Jesus has given me authority in His Name over all the power of the enemy, including the power to do harm to this house, my household, and me. Luke 10:19.”

“Shut up!” Odin barked.

Then, he drew a pistol from an armpit holster under his leather jacket and aimed the pistol at Steve’s chest, just inches away.

“Your God won’t save you from this,” the man said before he pulled the trigger.

Blam! A loud shot rang out. Inside the house, Sarah screamed.

____________________





Copy and Print for Free!

Feel free to copy and paste this book or print it off at your pleasure. You can make as many copies as you want and save or print them. You can save this as a document. I offer this for free. I will make no money from this book. Just don't change the text by adding or removing words, letters, symbols, or numbers. I do this for the sake of getting the message out since we have little time left, compared to eternity. If you like, you can click here to print.


(Learn more about the characters in this story here.)
[Footnote: The Chinese are not the enemy, neither are the Russians. Both are people just like you and me. But, God will use Russia and China to judge wicked nations, which will not repent from their rebellion against Him. And, the devil will seek to stir up men to persecute the Church. But, God will deliver all who seek Him and trust in Him.]






EXCERPT from Part 32 (➧ “Cartel Attack / ➧ "A Conversation ..."):

'... While Hu walked down the trail, he liked to observe wildlife. Suddenly, Hu’s head turned to the right. Rapid movement came from the branches of a nearby grey ebony tree, catching his attention. It was ...' (Read all of Part 32.)












No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).