The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, November 10, 2014

“The LORD is speaking to His people.” (A Word from God to His Sheep) (11/10/14) (Given on November 10, 2014)

“The LORD is speaking to His people.”

 (11/10/14)

(Note: God had me write this down (below). I tested this with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. These words in quotes are not my words, but God's. All glory be to God!)


God said these exact words to His people:



“My people, I AM the LORD your God.

I love you, My people, and I am calling out to you to repent. Forsake all your sinful pleasures and seek Me.

I love you and am holding you in My hand. Come to Me and seek Me with all your hearts. Come to Me, My people, and do not turn from Me.

I love you very much and am calling out to you to repent and seek Me.

Come out from Babylon, My people, and be separate from the world.

I, the LORD thy God, have spoken and I love you very much.”




___________________________________

I encourage you to seek God and to turn to Him with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

Repent from any sin God convicts you about.

Psalm 37:27
27 Depart from evil, and do good; and dwell for evermore.

Romans 6:16
16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

___________________________________

IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO KNOW GOD, please read this message.

God loves us so much that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and shed His precious blood to pay for all of these sins.

If you repent (turn away) from your sins (Acts 3:19), and believe and confess aloud that Christ has done this for you (Romans 10:9-10), and have made Him your Lord and Savior (again Romans 10:9-10) you are saved.

Now seek God with all your heart. Seek to know Him and you will (Jeremiah 29:13).

John 17:3 says: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

Jeremiah 29:13
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).