The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, March 30, 2015

“The LORD has spoken to His Children.” A Word from God (3/30/15)

(Photo: Nuclear explosions. Source.)


“The LORD has spoken to His Children.” A Word from God (3/30/15)


God had me write a message down to share with all those who love and serve God and who are seeking Him. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4.

God said:
_____________________________

“My children, I love you. I have a purpose for you. You are living in the days of judgment. The hammer of Babylon shall fall. The door shall be closed soon. No one shall enter through when it is closed. It is closed because of the hardness of their hearts and because they have not made themselves ready.

The door is closed because people have refused to seek Me. I have called out to them, but they have refused to repent. I have cried out to them, but they have not listened to My voice. I have sought them, but they have not sought Me and so I have had to harden their hearts. I have called out to them, but they have refused to listen and they have turned their backs on Me. I have closed the door because of the hardness of their heart. This is the door that I have shut and it shall not be opened. The door which is still open will be open for a short season before I have to shut it and it will be opened no more.

This is the LORD your God and I have spoken to you and you have listened and you have heard Me and you have obeyed. The hammer shall fall on America. The Russians and the Chinese shall enter and the land shall be desolate.

I, the LORD your God, have spoken.”
_____________________________

Hebrews 11:6, Jeremiah 29:13, and Psalm 9:9-10 talk about seeking God. I encourage you to continue seeking God and repenting from any sin He convicts you about. Ask God what He wants you to see about this message and about the days we are living in. Judgment is coming and the time to prepare spiritually and physically is now. I encourage you to seek God about how He would want you to prepare both spiritually and physically and where He would have you go. Listening to His Spirit is essential. God will bless you as you seek Him, obey Him, and surrender everything and everyone to God, including yourself. Jesus told us…

Luke 14:25-28

25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

28 For which of you, intending to build a tower, sitteth not down first, and counteth the cost, whether he have sufficient to finish it?

Let us look to God and depend on Him for everything in these last days. May the Lord keep you and cause His face to shine upon you. I am praying for you that you will remain in a close relationship with God, depending on Him for everything.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).