The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

“The Word of the LORD to His People.” (a Word from God. Given on 3/4/15)




“The Word of the LORD to His People.” (a word from God. Given on 3/4/15)


(Photo: Taking up cross. Photo source.)
Note: This is a word from God to His people. He wants me to share it with you if you love and serve the Lord Jesus Christ and know His name.

If you don't know God's name, in a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, please read the end of this post to see how to know God and be saved from sin and from Hell and have eternal life through Jesus Christ.

If you are a follower of Jesus Christ, God gave me this message (below) to share with you. I tested this with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. These words in quotes are not my words, but God’s. All glory be to God!


God said these exact words:
____________________________________

“My children, I love you very much. You are pleasing to Me because you have chosen to serve Me. I love you very much and I want you to know that I love you. I have called you to serve Me with all your hearts.

The hour is late: the time is at hand for My judgment on your land. I love you and have chosen you for this time. I am calling you to leave your friends, your family, your job, your spouse, and all that keeps you from seeking Me.

If they are not keeping you from seeking Me, stay with them. If they are keeping you from seeking Me, leave. Do not let them become your idol. Come to Me and seek Me with all of your heart. Turn from the world and live. Do not throw away your life because of these idols.

Come to Me, and take up your cross, and follow Me. Seek Me with all of your heart and I will bless you. I love you very much, My people.

I, the LORD your God, have spoken.”
____________________________________



Jesus Christ our Lord told us Christians these words in the Bible (and we depend only on Jesus Christ for the strength and help to obey and serve Him):
Luke 9:23 
23 And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 

The clarify this further...
Luke 14:26-27 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Mark 10:28-31 
28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee. 
29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's, 
30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life. 
31 But many that are first shall be last; and the last first. 

This is only possible through the help and strength God gives us as we look to Him in prayer and step out in obedience. We cannot let people or things keep us from obeying God and serving Him. I am praying for you that God will help both you and me to serve Him faithfully. God bless you as you seek and obey God.




Would you like to find out how to Know God's Name Personally?

IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO KNOW GOD, please read this message.

1 Timothy 2:5: “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;” 
Acts 4:12: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” 
Ephesians 2:8-98 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God loves us so much that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and shed His precious blood to pay for all of these sins. It is not by any works of ours that we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9). (See John 3:16; and 1 Corinthians 15:3-5; and Romans5:8-11.)

If you repent (turn away) from your sins (Acts 3:19), looking to God for help; and believe and confess aloud that Christ has paid for all your sins and washed them away (Romans 10:9-10); and have made Him your personal Lord and Savior (again Romans 10:9-10) you are saved.

When you make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, you are choosing to look to Him for help in repenting (turning away) from sins. God will help you to repent from sin as you look to Him and make the choice to do what is right and not what is wrong.

Seek God with all your heart. Seek to know Him and you will (Jeremiah 29:13). God wants to have a personal relationship with each one of us (through Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord).

Again, remember to repent whenever you are convicted about sin so that you can grow closer to Jesus Christ as you seek Him. Please also remember, you are not saved by works but by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Repentance is necessary for walking with God and getting close to Him. Willfully refusing to repent (when God convicts you about sin) is hardness of heart (see Hebrews 3).

John 17:3: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.” 
Jeremiah 29:13: “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” 
John 14:6: “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” 
Acts 4:12: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”





Related Search Terms:

the book of Revelation, the new world order, prophecy, the beast 666, antichrist, the mark of the beast, tribulation, judgment, last days, armageddon, last days are here, falling away, denying one's self, taking up one's cross, Jesus Christ our Savior, the Bible, salvation, Christianity, Church



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).