The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

“AMERICA HAS FALLEN.” A WORD FROM GOD. (6/17/15) (The Tribulation is VERY soon.)



“AMERICA HAS FALLEN.” A WORD FROM GOD. (6/17/15)


“The LORD GOD is speaking to His people,” God said. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.


GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I indeed AM the LORD your GOD and I have a message for you and it concerns your future. America has reached its last leg and I shall surely destroy it. It has defied My Name and I shall cut it down. It has defiled its sanctuaries and multiplied its sins to Heaven.

Thus says the LORD GOD, I am tired and fed up with America, and their feasts are an abomination to Me. They have sought to please themselves and fill up their mouths with food, and drink, sin, and rebellion, and the love of the world. They have grown cold toward Me, very cold, and their hearts are hard like a stone. Their feasts are putrid in My nose because they have sought to please themselves and not Me. They have turned their hearts away from Me and toward idols and cast Me out of their lives, hating everything to do with Me and I shall indeed cast them off.

Look to Me, all you ends of the earth and turn from your idols. Turn to Me and seek Me and I will bless you. Your idols are corrupting you and drawing you away from Me. Your idols are abominations to Me. Repent from them and give them to Me and I will give you My Presence and you shall have peace.

Thus says the LORD, Babylon is fallen. It is full of every unclean and hateful bird, or every demon of abomination. It is a cup of iniquity and an abominable branch, which I shall cut off. Like the leaders of Babylon, who only wanted their own will and rebelled against Me, your nation has only sought to please itself and it has multiplied its transgressions against Me and I shall surely destroy it.

Your enemies have come and they have seen your land and they have spied out its inhabitants and they have divided your country among themselves and cast lots for America. Russia and China have the largest lots of land and soon, very soon, they shall claim it and they shall dispossess the inhabitants and they shall take your land from you, for your country has indeed taken this land from the Indians by force. And so, your land shall be taken from you by force and given to another.

Woe to America, the youngest nation to become an empire. Woe to the golden ruler who sits upon the seas. Woe to the country that has exalted itself in pride, saying, ‘I am exalted and who shall touch me? I sit and am queen over the earth. I shall reign gloriously and no one shall bring me down.’ But, I shall surely destroy you, America, for I AM the GOD who sees and knows, and I know your pride and your rebellion, and I shall cut you down, and you shall fall to the ground with a loud crash, and you shall be no more.

But, you, My people, seek Me and I shall bless you: put away your idols and seek Me. Do not seek after the world, seek Me. I have much to show you and I have much to tell you, so seek Me. These are the words of the LORD your GOD and I have spoken.”

___________________________

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. 


Jesus Christ said this in Luke 16:13: "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Jesus Christ also said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

Read the Book of Revelation here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).