The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Friday, June 5, 2015

GOD: “My Fatherly Nature.” (6/5/15) (Message from God.) (God's Love.)



GOD: “My Fatherly Nature.” (6/5/15)

This is a word for the people of God who love God and who serve Him from their hearts. God wants His children to know how much He loves them and has had me share this message with you. Think of the parable of the prodigal son and the loving father who ran to meet his wayward, returning son (Luke 15:10-32). I sought the LORD and He confirmed the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God and to seek God about this.

God said:
___________________________


“My people, I am the LORD your God. I love you very much, My people. You are precious to Me and I love you because you have sought Me. My name is Holy and I am Holy indeed. My truth has no end and the foundation of My love is eternal. You are My children and I love you very much. You have sought Me and I shall bless you. You shall enter My heavenly kingdom because you have sought Me and because you have chosen to do My will instead of your own. My love extends to all those who serve Me and to all those who desire Me. And, My grace is boundless upon all those who look to Me and trust in My Word, who choose to do My will instead of their own.

I AM your Father and I love you very much. As your Father, I seek for you to know Me better and to not trust in your own works. My children, I do love you. Tell me all you desire and speak to Me from your hearts and not just from your minds. Tell me what you are feeling and how you are hurting, for I want to know. Yes, I know already because I am God, but I want you to know that I care how you feel and that I care for your deepest needs far greater than you could imagine. You are precious in MY sight and none of your cares or concerns are too small for Me, for I know them anyways. Come to Me and I will bless you: seek Me and you will find Me if you search for Me with all of your heart. You are all precious in My sight and your tears are recorded in My book. Your prayers will be answered as you seek My will and obey Me: this is abiding in Me. Rest in MY love and know that I love you very much.

And, I the LORD thy God, have spoken.”

___________________________

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).