The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Thursday, June 18, 2015

GOD SAID: “COME UP FROM AMERICA AND BE SEPARATE.” (Date: 6/17/14 at 11:12 P.M.) (The Tribulation is VERY soon)



GOD SAID: “COME UP FROM AMERICA AND BE SEPARATE.” (Date: 6/17/14 at 11:12 P.M.)

“The LORD wishes for His people to be separate from the world, for judgment is coming,” God said. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed thy God and I have a message for you to hear. Your country shall go down very soon. Don’t seek to save your life on this earth. Be willing to lose it for My sake. Your time is very nearly up and the clock is about ready to strike midnight and you shall hear the sound of My hammer of judgment, which shall strike your land.

My people, seek Me and go to My refuge: for I am indeed your Refuge. Tanks shall enter your cities. Troops shall go house to house and shall take you away from your belongings and separate you from your families. Your children shall be ripped from your fingers and taken away from you. This shall be your time of trial to refine you and to remove the dross from you. Your power and your strength comes from Me: seek Me and I shall bless you. Come to Me and I shall deliver you, for you shall go through the Tribulation and you shall come out white and pure as you seek Me.

I will lead you to a place of refuge and deliver you from this judgment if you seek Me and cast away your idols. If you will not seek Me now, then judgment will come upon you, even unawares, and you shall be caught in it and there shall be no escape, but by Me as you look to Me and seek Me.

Seek Me and I shall bless you as you do so. Do not seek after the world, for the world shall not help you. The world only seeks to please itself and I shall surely judge the world, for it has rebelled against Me and forsaken its Foundation. Without Me, there is no hope of escape and no chance you will survive My judgment on America.

Woe to the cities built by blood! Woe to the Nation established by iniquity! They shall surely be destroyed. And, their lamp shall be put out. They have fought against Me and I will fight against them. America is founded on blood and established on iniquity. It brought in slaves from Africa and killed them in the periods of great bloodshed when your nation was being formed and when your government was being established. Woe to this bloody nation which has blood on its hands. The blood cries out to Me like the blood of Abel crying up from the ground after Cain slew him.

Your country has taken the slaves and treated them with great contempt and your country has built its empire on the backs of those who worked hard so you could be free. But, your nation has squandered its inheritance and cast aside My laws as if they were rubbish and has held Me in contempt.

Your empire did have a Christian foundation, but it has squandered it and it has lost its right to be a nation. Because it built its empire on the backs of slaves, it shall be a nation of slaves. Because it has forsaken Me, I have forsaken it and it shall indeed cease to exist.

And, your enemies shall enjoy your land and shall eat the fruits thereof. If you seek Me, I shall bless you and deliver you from this evil which is to come upon your nation very soon. Do not be patriotic to this nation because it has rejected Me and cast Me out. Come out and be separate from the world and turn away from your idols and comforts and seek Me, and I shall bless you. Do what is right and do not serve your false gods, which are anything that get between Me and you. Serve Me and I shall bless you and I shall bring you up out of this nation as I did with the children of Israel when they came up from Egypt. And, I shall send before you My voice to lead you in the way that is right.

Seek Me and I will bless you. And, I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. 


Jesus Christ said this in Luke 16:13: "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Jesus Christ also said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

Read the Book of Revelation here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).