The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Friday, June 19, 2015

GOD SAID: “THE LORD IS CALLING OUT TO HIS PEOPLE TO SEEK HIM, FOR JUDGMENT SHALL DESCEND VERY SOON.” (6/19/15)




GOD SAID: “THE LORD IS CALLING OUT TO HIS PEOPLE TO SEEK HIM, FOR JUDGMENT SHALL DESCEND VERY SOON.” (6/19/15)

GOD said: “The LORD is speaking to His people and calling them to SEEK Him with all their hearts.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“I the LORD your GOD am speaking to you, My people, and I have a message for you: REPENT and SEEK Me, for your lives will be shortened and your days will be cut short. Come unto Me, My people, and seek Me, for I AM calling out to you to seek Me. Surrender your plans to Me and set them aside. Look to Me all you ends of earth and be saved.

A storm is brewing and it shall come your way. An EARTHQUAKE shall render your nation, splitting it in two, your dollar shall collapse, and your lives shall be drastically changed. The Russians and Chinese shall invade and spoil you, taking all that you have from you. They shall take you and place you in concentration camps, and you shall not be able to survive unless you trust Me.

Look unto Me all you ends of earth and be saved and do not look to your idols, for I shall judge the earth very shortly. The time when I shall surely rebuke you has come. Do not trust in yourselves, for you shall not be able to save yourselves in the day of your judgment, when I shall rebuke you for your idols and for not heeding My warnings and seeking Me.

You have been given much, and to whom much is given, much is required. If you wish to know My Name better, seek Me and I shall bless you, but do not pretend to be a saint and live like the devil. Choose whom you will serve, but know that your choice will be written down in the record books of Heaven and you will be judged according to your actions, for if you do not love Me, you will certainly not enter My kingdom, but will be cast into outer darkness where there shall be weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But you, My people who serve Me, do not be frightened by what you hear and do not let your hearts be troubled, for I have told you these things beforehand so that you may be prepared. I will lead you as you seek Me with all of your hearts. Do not trust in your own wisdom: put your trust completely in Me and I shall save you and deliver you and lead you to a place of safety where I will provide for all your needs there. And, I shall bless you for your faithfulness to serve Me and do My will. Go and seek Me, My people, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

_______________________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. 


Jesus Christ said this in Luke 16:13: "No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

Jesus Christ also said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

Read the Book of Revelation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).