The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, June 21, 2015

GOD said: “The LORD is calling out to those who love Me to SEEK Me.” (6/21/15) (The END and Judgment)

(Photo: Judgment. Source.)


GOD said: “The LORD is calling out to those who love Me to SEEK Me.” (6/21/15)

“The LORD is calling out to His people to seek Him,” God said. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD and I have a message for you. I love you very much, My people, and you are precious to Me. Come to Me and seek Me and put away from you your idols and cast them away. Your nation shall surely be destroyed and you shall know that My hand has been revealed. The death of your country has already started and your nation’s water supply shall dry up.

Drought shall engulf your country, both spiritually and physically. Famine shall reach your land. Your food supply shall be cut off. Your land shall tremble beneath the judgments which I shall pour upon it. The stores shall be closed because there shall be no food left. And, your nation shall be destroyed, building by building, and city by city. The streets shall be filled with blood and the bodies shall pile up and the dogs shall eat them.

Your country will change dramatically. Clean water will be hard to find. The sewer shall be running in the streets because of the sin of your nation and because your nation has turned its heart against Me. Cracks shall open up in your government and your government shall become weak. The nation that has exalted itself to Heaven shall be brought down to Hell. Its pride shall go with it and the earth shall open its mouth to swallow down those who rebel against My Name.

America, your time has come and your judgment is nigh. REPENT before it is too late and I shall forgive you IF YOU REPENT, but I shall judge all those who refuse to repent and I shall take them down to Hell. Cut off yourselves from all who hate Me and be separate from them, and do not partake in their sins, for their sins have reached unto Heaven and I shall surely judge them very soon. These are the words of the LORD your GOD and I have surely spoken.

My people, seek Me and I shall bless you. Do not seek after the world, for you shall die if you do so. Seek Me and I shall surely bless those who seek Me. Come unto Me you who are heavy-laden and I shall give you rest. Know that I shall bless you as you look to Me. And, I the LORD have surely spoken.”

___________________________



Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)



I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 


Read the Book of Revelation here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).