The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Saturday, June 27, 2015

GOD said: “Seek Me, My people, for this is most important.” (6/27/15)

(Photo: Prayer. Source.)


GOD said: “Seek Me, My people, for this is most important.” (6/27/15)

GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I have a message for you, My people.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I indeed AM the LORD your GOD. I love you very much, My people. Seek Me like you have never sought Me before and I will bless you. Seeking Me involves crying out to Me and desiring Me. Your faithfulness to Me is pleasing, but be faithful even when you are going through difficulty, and I shall reward you.

It is easy to serve Me when things go well, but when things are not going so well, it is difficult. But, if you put Me first and look to Me, I shall certainly reward you and your faith shall increase. My people, seek Me and I shall bless you. When you seek Me, you shall get to know Me better and I shall reward you for that.

Follow Me, and I shall lead you, and I shall guide you and lead you on this journey. Seek to know Me better and that is how you will get to know Me better. You do this by looking to Me, trusting in Me, listening to Me, and meditating on My Word. Meditation involves seeking Me in prayer regarding My Word and finding from Me what I want you to know from it.

Do this on a daily basis and I shall reward you. Let your trust be completely in Me and I shall reward you. When you have set Me first in your lives, you shall experience greater joy and peace. When you have turned your will over to Mine, and My will has replaced your will, you will understand what it means to be a friend of GOD.

This is My will for all My people: seek Me, trust in Me, listen to Me, and obey Me, and I shall bless all those who do. And, I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________

Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).