The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

“The Message to the Bride and to those who are not seeking Me,” God said. (a Word from God given on 6/3/15) (Tribulation)

 
(Photo: Nuclear blast. Source.)

“The Message to the Bride and to those who are not seeking Me,” God said. (a Word from God given on 6/3/15)

A crucial message for the Church. This message is for all those who identify themselves as Christians. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

God said:
_________________________


TO THOSE WHO ARE NOT SEEKING GOD:

“My people, I AM the LORD thy God and I have a message for you. Your leaders have turned away from Me and they have sought to cast Me aside and treat Me with contempt. They have scorned My Word and they have done evil before Me. I shall send an EARTHQUAKE upon you and pestilences and plagues and I shall send judgment such as you have never known to your shores and to your cities and to your centers of power.

Your leaders have turned your nation away from Me and you have scorned My Word. But, I am calling out to you to repent and seek Me and turn away from all your idols. I shall shake your nation: I shall shake it and destroy it. Turn to Me and seek Me with all your hearts and do not turn away from Me.

I, the LORD thy God, have spoken.”


TO THOSE WHO ARE SEEKING GOD:

“My people, you who love Me, I have a message for you. Seek Me and I shall bless you. Soon you shall be in Heaven. Soon you shall see My face. Soon you shall experience My love, joy, and peace in My beautiful kingdom. Seek Me and I will bless you. 

And, I the LORD thy God, have spoken.”

_________________________



I encourage you to seek God about this message. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

__________________________________


Would you like to find out how to Know God's Name Personally?


IF YOU ARE SEEKING TO KNOW GOD, please read this message.

1 Timothy 2:5: “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;”

Acts 4:12: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

God loves us so much that He sent His Only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ, to die for our sins and shed His precious blood to pay for all of these sins. It is not by any works of ours that we are saved (Ephesians 2:8-9). (See John 3:16; and 1 Corinthians 15:3-5; and Romans 5:8-11.)

If you repent (turn away) from your sins (Acts 3:19), looking to God for help; and believe and confess aloud that Christ has paid for all your sins and washed them away (Romans 10:9-10); and have made Him your personal Lord and Savior (again Romans 10:9-10) you are saved.

When you make Jesus Christ your Lord and Savior, you are choosing to look to Him for help in repenting (turning away) from sins. God will help you to repent from sin as you look to Him and make the choice to do what is right and not what is wrong.

Seek God with all your heart. Seek to know Him and you will (Jeremiah 29:13). God wants to have a personal relationship with each one of us (through Jesus Christ our Savior and Lord).

Again, remember to repent whenever you are convicted about sin so that you can grow closer to Jesus Christ as you seek Him. Please also remember, you are not saved by works but by the precious blood of Jesus Christ. Repentance is necessary for walking with God and getting close to Him. Willfully refusing to repent (when God convicts you about sin) is hardness of heart (see Hebrews 3).

John 17:3: "And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”

Jeremiah 29:13: “And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.”

John 14:6: “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”



Acts 4:12: “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).