The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, July 5, 2015

(7/5/15) GOD said: “My people, look to Me and do not turn away from Me. Your country shall be judged very soon.” (WORD from GOD)

(Photo: Russian soldiers. Source.)

GOD said: “My people, look to Me and do not turn away from Me. Your country shall be judged very soon.” (7/5/15)

GOD said: “My people, I AM the LORD your GOD. Set your affection on Me and turn to Me, and I shall reward you.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD. I have a message for you. Seek Me, and turn to Me and do not turn to yourselves, for you do not understand My ways. My people, you do not have much time left before I take you to be with Me, so do not turn away from Me.

I love you very much, My people. The armies of your enemies shall invade, and destruction shall reach your shore. Destruction upon destruction, and woe upon woe, shall descend upon America until this nation is utterly destroyed and the memories of it are utterly removed. Your country shall experience great judgment because it has rebelled against Me and has turned My truth into a lie, and has worshiped and served this abomination which it calls God, but is an idol and no God.

I AM the LORD, that is My Name, and I will not give My glory to another, nor My power to a false god. Your idols are numerous, America, and your rebellion has increased. Your iniquity is great and your pride has exalted you above the nations of the world. You shall be brought down and utterly destroyed, for I shall not be mocked, and My judgment shall fall swiftly and furiously until America is utterly destroyed.

Come out from America, My people. And, learn not her ways and partake not in her doings, for she is full of filth and sin. Do not be caught up in the judgment of America, for it shall descend when you are least expecting it, and it shall take you away by surprise, unless you are seeking Me with all of your hearts.

My people, forsake America and live, and do not partake in her sins, for her sins have reached Heaven and her iniquities have abounded greatly, so I shall judge her very soon. Set your eyes on Me. Do not turn your eyes to the world, for the world is passing away and the lusts thereof, but those who do My will shall abide with Me forever. Those who love this world shall surely die, because they do not love Me. Set your affection on Me and I shall bless you and I shall make a way for you and a path for you to walk on.


Look to Me and do not turn away from Me, My people. When you set your affection on Me, I will bless you. I love you very much, My people, and I AM the LORD your GOD. These are My words and I have spoken.”

___________________________


Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).