The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

GOD SAID: “MY PEOPLE, PHARAOH DROWNED IN THE RED SEA. SEEK ME AND DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART AGAINST ME LIKE HE DID.” (7/7/15)

(Photo: Pharaoh. Source.)

GOD SAID: “MY PEOPLE, PHARAOH DROWNED IN THE RED SEA. SEEK ME AND DO NOT HARDEN YOUR HEART AGAINST ME LIKE HE DID.” (7/7/15) (Second Message)

GOD said: “My people, do not turn your hearts away from Me. Seek Me and I shall bless you. If you seek Me, I shall bless you. Those who harden their hearts against Me shall be destroyed, just like I judged Pharaoh king of Egypt, and he drowned in the Red Sea. Seek Me, and I shall bless you as you do so, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD. Seek Me, My people, and do not turn away from Me. If you wish to know My name better, then seek Me. My people, I love you very much and I want you to know that you are precious in My sight.

Those who love My Name do not hate My ways, but they desire to please Me and serve Me and do My will. If you do not know what My will is, seek Me and obey what I show you. If you do this, I shall bless you. Those who seek Me know My Name because they have chosen to do My will and believe that I AM the ONE who died for their sins. If anyone hears My voice, then come to Me and I will not cast you out, and I will show you many things, and some of them may be hard to understand, but I will give you understanding so that you may know My will for your lives.

Those who seek Me know My will for their lives because they are seeking Me, and I am showing them. Your world shall be destroyed and judged very soon, but I shall preserve and protect you as you seek Me. Your world shall be changed and you shall not recognize the world that you live in, for it shall be vastly different than the world you are living in now.

The Antichrist shall rise and shall deceive those who do not know My Name, who have chosen to harden their hearts against Me. And, I shall allow them to be deceived because they received not the love of the Truth that they may be saved. Therefore, they shall be deceived, and great will be the deception. IF you seek Me, I shall bless you. If you trust in Me, I shall surely guide you into the Truth and lead you on the path that is right, on the strait and narrow path which leads to eternal life through the blood of the cross, by way of My Son, Jesus Christ, My Gift to the world. If you receive Him and trust Him, you will have everlasting life, and no one can take it from you, but your willingness to rebel against Me.

Many have rebelled against Me, and have fallen away. Many have forsaken Me like Judas, who forsook Me for 30 pieces of silver. Those who love Me shall surely be blessed, but those who love this world more than Me shall not enter My kingdom. They have chosen their own fate because they rebelled against Me and would not listen to My reproof, nor would they listen to My crying out to them to repent and seek Me.

Therefore, they hardened their hearts against Me, and I had to harden their hearts. Pharaoh hardened his heart against Me, and I had to harden his heart after some time of pleading with his heart, but he refused to repent. He wished to do his own will, not Mine.

Therefore, I had to harden his heart, because he had been hardening his heart against Me. Like the rebellious house of Israel which I had to cast off in the days of Jeremiah and in the days of the prophets, who had warned them continually, I shall cast off the people who I have had to harden.

If you seek Me, you will be blessed, but those who harden their hearts against Me are good for nothing, but to be cast off. Seek Me, My people, and turn to Me, and I shall bless you, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________

(Strait: an archaic word that refers to being narrow, as in a narrow road.)

Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).