The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Saturday, July 11, 2015

GOD SAID: “MY PEOPLE, SET YOUR AFFECTION ON ME AND I SHALL BLESS YOU. REPENT FROM ANY SIN IN YOUR LIFE AND I SHALL REWARD YOU.” (7/11/15)


(Photo: Idol-worship. Source.)

GOD SAID: “MY PEOPLE, SET YOUR AFFECTION ON ME AND I SHALL BLESS YOU. REPENT FROM ANY SIN IN YOUR LIFE AND I SHALL REWARD YOU.” (7/11/15)

GOD said: “My people, set your affection on Me, for those who turn away from Me have no part in My kingdom. Get rid of your idols, and I shall reward you for faithfully serving Me. And, I the LORD your GOD have spoken.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD. I love you very much. I am speaking to you because I want you to know that your time here on earth is very short, and your days shall go by very fast. Seek Me, My people, and do not turn away from Me, for those who turn away from Me do not love Me.

They love their idols, but they do not love Me. If they loved Me, they would not be serving their idols, nor doing their own will. Seek Me, My people, and do not look to the world. Do not look to the things you can see. If you look to Me, I shall deliver you, but if you look to the world, you will turn away from Me and go after your idols which will surely bring you to Hell because a servant cannot serve two masters.

Look to Me, My people, and do not turn your gaze away from Me. Those who love Me will listen to My Spirit and will do My will. This is serving Me. Those who hate Me will not do so. Those who hate Me will only do their own will because they are serving themselves and have an agenda and a plan. Surrender your plans to Me, My people, and seek Me with all of your heart. Those who seek Me with all of their heart are those who love Me because they do not have idols in their hearts.


Set your affection on Me and I shall reward you, and I shall bless you, and you shall experience greater joy and peace. Those who look to Me, and trust Me, and obey Me are My servants. Your idols can be anything that gets between Me and you and keeps you from seeking Me with all your heart. Give these to Me, and I shall reward you. I love you very much, My people. These are the words of the LORD your GOD, and I have surely spoken.”

___________________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).