The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, July 6, 2015

(7/6/15) GOD said: “Seek Me, My people, and know that I shall reward you as you do. And, I the LORD your God have spoken.” (Word from GOD)




GOD said: “Seek Me, My people, and know that I shall reward you as you do. And, I the LORD your God have spoken.” (7/6/15)

GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I have a message for you, My people. Seek Me and I shall bless you, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I am indeed the LORD your GOD. Set your affection on Me, not on this world. Those who love this world shall not enter My kingdom. Those who love Me shall be blessed. If you love Me you will surely hate this world and you will not love the spirit behind it, and his name is the devil and Satan.

He is your enemy and is set on your destruction. He wishes for all those who know My name to perish by way of his deception and lies. If you give place to them and do not repent, you will fall away because you will be rebelling against Me, and forsaking Me, and forsaking My Word.

Many have already done this, My people. Many loved their lives on this earth more than they loved Me. Many refused to repent and refused to seek Me when I called out to them, and hardened their hearts against Me, and hated Me. And, they did not want My desire or My will for their lives.

My people, do not be like them. Humble yourselves, repent from sin, and seek My face, and I will heal you and cause you to know My Name, and My might, and My love, and My will for your lives. This is My will, My people, to seek Me, turn from your idols, and forsake your sins. Those who do so are My people, and I AM their GOD, and I shall bless them for their faithfulness to Me.

Those who hate Me shall not do those things because they have cast Me out of their hearts and out of their lives. These people shall indeed persecute you and seek to do evil by you. Beware of their deception and do not partake in their sin, for those who do so hate Me and do not want to obey Me. When you look to Me and trust in Me, I shall bless you and I shall lead you closer to Me.

If you love your life, you are not My disciple, for My disciples wish to do My will and serve Me. They do not love their own lives unto death and they are willing to lay down their own lives for My sake. If they hate Me, then they will not do so.

They would wish to hold onto their lives and deny Me, if they had to, in order to live. Unlike Peter, they would not repent from denying Me. If you choose to live for your own will, you may do so, but if you do not repent from this, you will have no place in My kingdom, because your hearts would be set on your earthly possessions and idols, and not on Me.

Set not your love on this world, and I shall greatly reward you. Those who love Me shall do My will and seek Me because they love Me. So, My people, come to Me and know you are not forgotten, you are not abandoned, you are not a stranger, and you are not lost. Seek Me, and I shall bless you and give you a name and a place greater than anything you have ever had, and I shall reward you richly from My treasury, and give you rewards that you cannot imagine: rubies, emeralds, diamonds, sapphires, gold, silver, riches, apparel, and most of all, My presence now and in the future.

These await you in Heaven if you will seek Me, and obey Me, and do My will. So, seek Me, My people, and do not turn away from Me, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________


Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).