The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Monday, November 6, 2017

A Message for the Church in America - ( A word from God given on 11-6-17) (Prophecy / Seeking God)

Date: November 6, 2017

Dear brothers and sisters, we are living in the last days. God is moving mightily in the nations and in America, calling out to people to repent and seek Him before it is too late. Judgment is already beginning to strike this country. We have seen shootings, riots, devastating natural disasters more destructive than ever, and spiritual decline in a nation that once recognized God and Christianity as highly important. 

I was given a message from God to share with His people, the Church. I encourage you to seek God about it and see what He will show you. I believe that this message applies to me as much as it applies to any Christian. May God lead you into the truth in your daily walk with Him. 

If you are coming here as someone who wants to know God and who realizes you haven't yet made Jesus your all-in-all, please click on this link to read more.


______________________


Abba God said:

"My children, I love you very much. I want you all to know that very soon your country will be destroyed. I know this may be shocking to you, but I want you to know that if you seek Me and desire Me, I will lead you to places of safety where I will take care of you and provide for you. 


Don't follow your carnal minds, but seek to know Me and to know My will, and you will certainly hear from Me. Look to Me, and rest in Me, and obey what I show you, and I will bless you. 
Ball and chain
(Click for source.)

Some of you want to pursue your own goals and plans. Give them to Me, for they will only harm you like the weights of a prisoner or the shackles that lock one to a heavy weight. Look to Me and I will deliver you from these shackles, and from these sins. Self-righteousness is a form of pride. Give that to Me, and I will bless you. 

Just seek to know Me and know My will. I care for you better than you can possibly imagine. I love you, for I AM Love. There is no one like Me. Look to Me and you will live

Forsake the world and its ways. Forsake the sin you have lived, in and be saved. There is no joy and no peace to those who walk outside My best will. So, surrender to Me, and you will have peace and joy. Did not My disciples give up all they had for My Kingdom, and were they not rewarded for it? Certainly, they were. And, so will you be rewarded if you surrender to Me and seek My best will

For, that is pleasing to Me and I will certainly provide for all your needs. But, don't look to yourselves, or your friends, or to the things of this world to meet your needs. Just look to Me; I will deliver you. Trust in Me over how you feel, and I will bless you. Trust in My Word, and you will grow. No one understands like I do. But, seek to know Me deeply, and you will grow in your walks with Me. I love you all very much. Rest in Me and look to Me. 

I love you all very much. And, I the LORD your God and Abba Father have spoken."







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).