The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, February 11, 2018

Transcript of Angelica Zambrano's First Visit to Heaven. An Ecuadorian Girl Sees Heaven and Hell and Comes Back to Tell About It. A Testimony of Heaven and Hell.


Transcript of Angelica Zambrano's First Visit to Heaven. 
An Ecuadorian Girl Sees Heaven and Hell and Comes Back to Tell About It.


Angelica Zambrano comes from Ecuador. She was raised in a Christian family, but she walked toward the ways of the world for a period of time, while she was in her early teens. She said that she was influenced by people with bad intentions, or worldly friends.

After a time, she noticed that her family and many of the members of a Church she was attending were seeking God fervently. Angelica began to turn her heart toward God and to forsake the bad influences she had followed. She dedicated her life to Jesus and sought to know God intimately and personally.

During a time of prayer and fasting with her family and some friends from her Church, Angelica came to learn that God had a special calling for her. God spoke to her personally and prepared her for having an experience in Heaven and Hell in order to warn the world about the reality of Hell, and to tell them the truth about Heaven.

After some time of spiritual preparation both for her and her family, Angelica’s spirit was removed from her soul and body. She was then taken by Jesus Christ down into Hell, in the center of the earth, where she observed people such as Catholic clergy members; pop artists, such as Michael Jackson; and other people suffering in the flames of Hell.

In Hell, the Lord Jesus showed her saw how worldly cartoon shows and video games were designed to influence children to be rebellious against their parents and against authorities. Sadly, she saw how some children ended up in Hell due to extreme rebellion and selfishness. They were of the age of accountability. It was not God’s will for them to be in Hell, but God cannot force children to choose to trust in Jesus Christ for salvation. He mercifully calls out to all people, pleading with them to turn to Him for salvation. (But, infants and very young children who die are taken to Heaven.)

Furthermore, she witnessed how some demons in Hell plotted to ensnare Christian pastors and their families. She saw how former Christians fell away and ended up in Hell by way of following after various sins and not being willing to truly repent from them. (See Hebrews 10, Hebrews 3, Revelation chapters 2 and 3, and Mark 9.)

She was told to warn Christians about the need to repent from sin and turn to God for deliverance and fellowship. Then, Jesus took her out of Hell and up to Heaven.

We will begin the transcript of Angelica Zambrano’s testimony of her first trip to Heaven and Hell below this paragraph. The transcript portion begins where she is in Hell and is about ready to leave for Heaven.





The transcript starts at about 1:05:31.

_________________

[Angelica Zambrano spoke to the camera and her television audience:]

Jesus said, “Daughter, now I am going to show you what I have prepared for My holy people.”

There’s much more to be said about Hell, but now I’ll share what I saw in Heaven.


We left that place, going out through a tunnel. While traveling through this tunnel, we suddenly came out to where there was light. I saw no more darkness, torment or flames.

(Clouds. Pixabay. Free images.)
He [Jesus] said, “Daughter, I am going to show you My glory.”

And, we started ascending to the Kingdom of Heaven! Soon, we arrived at a door with giant letters written in gold. It said: “Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven.”

Jesus said, “Daughter, go in, for I am the Door, and he who enters through Me will enter, will go, and find pastures.”

[If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.]

I saw angels giving glory, honor, and praise to our Heavenly Father! As we continued walking, we approached a table of which I could see the beginning, but not the end. I observed a large throne, and a smaller throne surrounded by thousands of chairs. Between the chairs were garments along with crowns.

The Lord told me, “Daughter, the crown that you see there is the crown of life.” Jesus said, “Look, daughter, this is what I have prepared for My people.”

There were plates, gold goblets, fruit, everything was served. It was so beautiful. There was a very large vessel in the middle of the table, which contained the wine for the dinner. We went along to another place where I saw many people in a garden. There were well known people from the Bible, but they were not aged, but young [i.e. in appearance] […] [Note: Some text has been omitted to shorten the narrative a little.]

There was this young man with a large kerchief in his hand who danced, and whirled around, and praised the Lord. Jesus said, “Daughter, that young man that you see there is My servant David.”

He [David] was giving glory to our Father. Suddenly, another young man passes by and Jesus told me, “Daughter, he is Joshua; he is Moses; and this other young man is Abraham.” Jesus would call them out by their names. They all had the same countenance! […]

[Note: Angelica saw Joshua, Moses, and Abraham. But, Joshua must have been the first man she noticed after seeing David. Then, she must have noticed Moses and Abraham nearby.]

Jesus said, “Daughter, that woman that you see there is My servant Mary Magdalene; My servant, Sarah.”

[Note: Angelica saw several women in Heaven. Mary Magdalene must have been the first that the Lord Jesus indicated to her.]

But then He told me, “Daughter, she is Mary -- Mary who gave birth to Jesus Christ, who I am. I want to tell you that you must go and tell humanity – tell idol worshipers that Hell is real, and that idolaters will not inherit My Kingdom, but go and tell them that if they repent, they can enter My heavenly dwelling place.

“I am the One who saves, and outside of Me nobody, nobody, nobody saves!”

(This is an idol. A statue of Mary.)
He repeated that three times – that nobody could save; only He saves. Humanity has been deceived [in] believing in an assumed saint, which is not [i.e. or nothing but], but is a demon, working through an idol made by the hand of man.

But, let me tell you that the Lord wants to give you the best. He wants you to enter the Kingdom of Heaven; to repent and to leave idolatry, because idolatry will not save you. Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the One that saves, who gave His life for you, for me, and for all humanity.

The Lord has a great message for humanity. As He wept, He told me, “Please, daughter, do not be silent. Go and tell the truth. Go and tell what I have shown you.”

I saw how Mary worshipped the Lord, and I saw women with very beautiful, long hair. I said, “Lord, how pretty the way they wear their hair.”

He [Jesustold me, “Daughter, that which you see is the veil that I have given to a woman.” He added, “Daughter, go and tell women to take care of the veil that I have given them.”

Then, He told me, “I have something to show you that is very important.”

I looked far away and saw a shining city, a city of gold! I said, “Lord, what is that? I want to go over there.” He answered, “Daughter, I will show you what is over there. What you are seeing is the heavenly dwelling, the heavenly mansions which are ready for My people.”

We started walking away from the people who were worshiping God until we reached a golden bridge. As we walked over it, we came upon streets that were made of pure gold! Everything was so beautiful, so brilliant, like shining glass. It was absolutely supernatural, inexplicable! We saw heavenly mansions and watched thousands of angels constructing them.

Some of the angels constructed very rapidly. Others constructed slowly. And, others were not constructing at all. I exclaimed, “Can I ask you something, Lord?” He replied, “What do you want, daughter?”

I asked the Lord, “Why are some angels constructing rapidly, while others are slower, and some [of those] have […] stopped constructing [the buildings]?”

The Lord explained, “Daughter, that is how My people work on Earth, and the angels work as My children work on Earth.”

I said, “Lord, I don’t understand.”

He replied, “Daughter, My people no longer spread the Gospel. My people no longer fast. My people no longer go to the streets to distribute tracks, telling the truth. My people are now ashamed. Go and tell My people to return to the old paths.” ([See] Jeremiah 6:16.)

“Those angels that you saw that were doing nothing belong to those people that have walked away from My paths.”
______________

[Note: Jesus is not teaching that works will save you from sin. Rather, He is teaching that obedience to His conviction and His Holy Spirit will keep the angels occupied in constructing houses in Heaven. Salvation does not come through works. But, rewards in Heaven come by way of obedience to the Holy Spirit’s personal guidance and conviction. Not every Christian will have the same assignment, but we will all be rewarded according to our obedience to the Holy Spirit’s guidance. See Galatians 5:18-21 and 2 Corinthians 5:7-10.

“[7.] (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) [8.] We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. [9.] Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him. [10.] For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.”

“[18.] But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law. 19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, 20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, 21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”

Those who have hardened their hearts significantly against God will not enter Heaven. See Hebrews 3.

“[7.] Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice,
8. Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness:
9. When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years.
10. Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways.
11. So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.)
12. Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13. But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14. For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;
15. While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.” [End quote]

We need to repent from sin that God is convicting us about, and surrender it to Him. See 1 John 1:1-10 and James 4:7-8.

James 4:7-8 says: “[7.] Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. 8. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.”

Then, getting out of sin happens as we rest in God and seek to know Him in a very personal, intimate way. God will meet all our needs as we surrender our lives to Him (Mark 8:34-38), trust only in Jesus Christ to save us (John 14:6 and 1 Timothy 2:5), fellowship with Him (1 John 1:3), and obey His personal guidance (Romans 8:12-14 and John 16:13). (End of note.)]

If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.
______________

[Angelica Zombrano said:] And, in saying this, He started to weep. I asked Him, “Why are you weeping, Lord?”

I heard the hymn “Hallelujah”.  One choir was singing “Ha” and the others “llelujah”. So, I asked Him, “Lord, I want you to take me over there, where those people are singing. Jesus was observing me. I could tell how He was observing me, but I couldn’t see His face; only the movements of His face. While His tears were pouring over His garment, I asked Him why He was weeping.

But, He would not explain it to me. Later, we arrived at this beautiful garden. There, among the heavenly mansions, I saw flowers that were swaying. That must have been the singing I heard.

(Salvation is only by what Jesus Christ did at the cross.
It is not by our works. See Ephesians 2:8-9 and Romans 4
.)
The Lord pointed with His finger and said, “Daughter, look, they praise Me; they worship Me! My people no longer do as they did before. My people no longer praise, no longer worship Me; no longer seek Me as before. That is why I told you, daughter, to go and tell My people to seek Me, for I will go, I will go, I will go for a people that seeks Me in spirit and in truth, for a people that are ready, for a holy people!”

And, weeping, He [Jesus] said, “I am coming, I am coming!”

Then, I understood why He was weeping, because He is coming, but not for those that are half-hearted. He will return only for a people that is seeking Him in spirit and in truth. [See John 4:23-24.] Then, the Lord told me that I had to return to Earth.

I said, “Lord, I don’t want to go back to Earth! What do you mean ‘Earth’? I want to stay with you.”

Jesus said, “Daughter, it is necessary that you return to Earth to go and testify that My glory is real, that what I am going to show you is real; that what you have seen is real, so that humanity will come to Me, repent, and not perish.”

Weeping, I fell to His feet. There, I saw wounds on His feet. I asked, “Lord, what are these wounds here?”

He answered, “Daughter, it’s the scar from that yesterday when I gave My life for humanity.”

He also showed me the scars in His hands. I asked, “Lord, why do you still have that?”

He told me, “Daughter, it is the scar that has remained.”

So, I asked, “Will this go away?”

He [Jesusreplied, “Daughter, this will go away when all the saints are reunited here. Daughter, I must take you to Earth. Your family and the nations are waiting for you.”

I said, “My family! I don’t have a family!”

But, He pointed down to Earth with His finger and said, “Look; those people that you see down there are your relatives. That body that you see there is where you have to return. It is time to leave this place.”

[…]

[Note: Some of the text was omitted here to shorten the narrative. Angelica Zambrano sees the river of life and enters it. When she comes out, she feels more joyful than before she entered it. She then said that she thought she wouldn’t have to return to her body on planet Earth. But, Jesus told her that she had to return to the earth.]

[…]

I said, “I don’t want to go back.”

He [Jesusreplied, “Daughter, I am going to show you something; how I am coming to Earth for a holy people. I am going to show you how the day of the Rapture will be.”

We walked to a place with a giant screen, and I saw people in it. I could observe the whole world. Then suddenly I saw thousands of people disappearing. Pregnant women had their pregnancy disappear, and they looked like they had gone crazy, screaming. Children had disappeared from all over. Many people were running from here to there, screaming, “This can’t be, this can’t be! What’s happening?”

I saw those who had known the Lord, but were left behind. They were saying that Christ had come, [and] the Rapture [had] happened. They screamed and wanted to kill themselves, but they couldn’t. The Lord told me, “Daughter, in those days, death will flee. Daughter, in those days the Holy Spirit will no longer be on Earth.”

I observed enormous traffic with thousands of people. He told me, “Daughter, look, this is how everything will happen.”

[…]

[Note: Some of the text was omitted here to shorten the narrative. You can watch the video about Angelica Zambrano’s first visit to Heaven to hear about these events.]

[…]

[Jesus said to Angelica these words:] “Daughter, go tell humanity to seek Me now, for during that time there will no longer be opportunity. Daughter, it will be too late for all those that stay behind.”

When Jesus observed how people were left behind, He began to weep and said, “Daughter, I will go to Earth as it says in (1 Thess. 4:16-17) [‘[16] For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.’]”

But not everyone will go with the Lord -- only those who are doing His will and living a holy life. For, the Lord told me, “Only those that are holy will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. No one knows [either] […] the day […] [or] the hour in which I will go for My holy people; not even the angels know it.”

[…]

[Note: Some of the text was omitted here to shorten the narrative.]

[…]

The screen closed, and Jesus finished by saying, “I will go for a holy people.”

This was all He showed me. After that, He brought me back here to Earth.

[Note: The narrative goes on. But, we will stop here. This was a portion of Angelica Zambrano’s first testimony of Heaven and Hell.]

______________________________

[If you would like to know Abba God the Father and Jesus Christ (God the Son), and be saved from sin, click here to read more.]


____________________________

Richmond Gyimah's Testimony of Heaven and Hell


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).