The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Saturday, June 13, 2015

GOD SAID: “THE JUDGMENT ON AMERICA IS BEGINNING.” (6/13/15) (The End of America)

(Photo: Nuclear detonation. Source.)


GOD SAID: “THE JUDGMENT ON AMERICA IS BEGINNING.” (6/13/15)


The word of the LORD to America: God is urgent that His people seek Him. This message is for all those who identify themselves as Christians. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
 ___________________

“I AM THAT I AM am speaking to you. My people, I love you very much and I have a message to share with you. Your country is going through a transformation. Your nation has turned away from Me and I will destroy it and nothing shall be left.

The plans have been made for its destruction and they have been approved. Nations from various countries shall enter your nation and the coalition led by Russia and China shall strike your country and invade, scorching everything in their path. Know that I have surely spoken this and it shall come to pass.

All those who seek Me will be delivered, but all those who refuse shall not see My face because they have hardened their hearts against Me.

America, this is your time—you have been weighed in the balances and found wanting, or lacking in moral character and integrity. Your righteousness is like the dew that goes away as the sun rises, and like the vapor rising from a kettle of boiling water dissipates, your righteousness has fled you because you have rejected My counsel and would have none of My reproof. You are backslidden and wicked like a reformed prostitute who has returned back to her old ways.

The days of your judgment are here: they slumber not. Surely, you have chosen foolishly to rebel against Me and you say to yourselves, ‘What wickedness have I done?’ But, you have rebelled against Me, you have turned your heart toward your idols and you have refused to be corrected. And, you have walked on in iniquity like your forefathers, the Babylonians, who I judged for the same reasons I’m judging you.

Turn to Me, if you still can, and seek Me with all of your heart and I will be inquired of you, and forsake your idols and live, lest I break out upon you with destruction. Do not let your hearts deceive you and your minds tell you that you won’t be judged, for I shall surely judge you and bring down your pride like a falling tree or like a toppling tower.

Rely on Me and do not turn away from Me, for I DO want you to repent and SEEK ME. Do not delay, for your time on this earth will be short. My people, I AM the LORD your GOD and I love you, who are seeking Me. Keep seeking Me and I will bless you. Put Me first in your lives and turn away from this world because it is sinking and it shall not rise from its grave.

These are the words of the LORD your GOD and I have surely spoken.”


___________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)



I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 


Read the Book of Revelation here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).