The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, June 14, 2015

GOD SAID: “THE LORD GOD IS SPEAKING TO HIS PEOPLE. JUDGMENT IS HERE!”(6/14/15) (Tribulation)

(Photo: Military Invasion. Source.)


GOD SAID: “THE LORD GOD IS SPEAKING TO HIS PEOPLE. JUDGMENT IS HERE!” (6/14/15)

God has a serious message for His people. This message is for all those who identify themselves as Christians. I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know.

GOD said these words:
 ___________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD and I have a message for you. You are My chosen ones because you have sought Me and served Me and I shall not cast you out because you love Me. The time of your departure is soon. You have indeed fought the good fight and you have finished the race and a crown is awaiting you in Heaven.

Your rewards are beautiful and glorious because you have been faithful to Me and because you have sought Me with all your hearts. You shall surely experience My joy and peace as you seek Me. These are the words of the LORD your GOD.

My people, you are mine and I love you very much. The earth is mine and all that exists; the sea and the fullness thereof. The mountains bow before Me and the hills melt like smoke.

My anger is kindled against those who hate My name and My fire burns hotter than you can imagine. Your nation shall be destroyed very suddenly and its judgment does not slumber anymore. AWAKE! AWAKE! Your nation is falling apart before your eyes! Your cities shall be destroyed before your eyes: your great temples shall be torn to the ground, and all the towers of pride shall be brought to the ground, and they shall collapse, and be no more.

For, your pride is great, America. Your sin has reached unto heaven and your judgment shall fall on you swiftly. Your country has turned its back on Me and I shall surely destroy it. Your country has not hearkened to Me nor obeyed Me. It has rebelled against Me and has continued on its wicked way. The course is set for America’s judgment.

America is like a wicked Harlot who refuses to be ashamed and continues on in her wickedness. The time of America’s judgment is here and the days that I have prophesied shall come to pass and already they do, for your country shall surely see My judgment and My wrath poured out in fury. It has slain the innocent, killed, and drunk itself into oblivion.

The wine of fornication is strong and those who drink it shall not be fooled by it forever, for I shall let them see their own nakedness and folly, and they shall surely be destroyed with My judgment which shall be poured out without mixture upon all those who hate Me and upon all those who love their sin more than they love Me. For, I the LORD have spoken it and it shall happen.

But you, My people who love Me, seek Me and I shall bless you. Seek Me and I shall give you what you need and I shall reward you for your faithfulness to Me. For, I AM the LORD your GOD and I love you very much.

The armies of judgment shall arrive and, already, they are here in your country—the Russians, the Chinese, and the nations which are in their coalition. These have come to judge your country. Your country shall witness its destruction firsthand and nothing shall be left of your country. Your great buildings shall be torn down to the ground and your empire shall collapse, for I have spoken.

Seek Me like you have never sought Me before and abide in My Presence and I shall protect you during the storm that happens. These are the words of the Living GOD and I have surely spoken.”

___________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

Read the Book of Revelation here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).