The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, June 14, 2015

“THE LORD IS SPEAKING TO THE WORLD AND HIS PEOPLE,” GOD SAID. (6/14/15) (The End Times)

(Photo: Earth on fire. Source.)


“THE LORD IS SPEAKING TO THE WORLD AND HIS PEOPLE,” GOD SAID. (6/14/15)

God’s word to the world and His Church. I used the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4 to test this message. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about His will for your life. We are living in serious times and the Church needs to get ready spiritually.

GOD said these words:

___________________________


“These are the words of the LORD your GOD. I am speaking to you and I AM indeed the LORD GOD. You have heard My words before and you know that I am God but you have refused to listen to Me and you have hardened your hearts against Me, calling Me your Enemy and treating Me with disdain and contempt. These are not the works of Abraham: these are the works of the devil, for he was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth because there is no truth in him.

He killed and inspired men to kill. He inspired Cain to kill Abel and he inspired much bloodshed throughout history. His heart is black as a cave and full of evil and deception. If you fall in his trap, you will be ensnared and your fall will be great. Don’t let the devil deceive you into thinking that your good works will outweigh your bad, for I see your hearts and I know you better than you know yourself.

You are a filthy garment covered with blood, a vile raiment that is good for nothing because you have rejected My counsel and would have none of My reproof. You have scorned My word and cast it aside as rubbish and you have trampled underfoot My blood and counted it worthless to you, and I shall cast you out for the multitude of your iniquities.

[To the people of God:]

My people, I AM the LORD your GOD and I am speaking to you. You have chosen the way that’s right and I shall bless you. You are My precious ones and I shall love you and not cast you out, for you are precious to Me. Your world has turned its back on Me and I shall have to destroy it, for it has done great wickedness before Me and has sought to destroy My people.

I shall preserve those who seek Me and trust Me. These are the words of the Living God and I have spoken. But you, My people, turn to Me and call out to Me with all your hearts and do not forsake Me and I shall bless you and I shall surely preserve you. I shall protect you and bless all those who serve Me, for, indeed, your world shall be destroyed and the Tribulation shall arrive very soon. Seek Me and I shall bless you, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________


Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. (Note: Scroll down to the bottom of that page.)


I encourage you to seek God about this message. We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."


Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."

_____________________________

You can read the Bible here. 

Read the Book of Revelation here.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).