The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

(7/1/15) GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I LOVE you very much and I want you to know that you shall ENTER the TRIBULATION very SOON. SEEK Me and I shall BLESS you.”





(7/1/15) GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I LOVE you very much and I want you to know that you shall ENTER the TRIBULATION very SOON. SEEK Me and I shall BLESS you.”


GOD said: “My people, I AM the LORD your GOD and I want you to know that I love you very much. You are going to enter the Tribulation very soon.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD and I want you to know that I love you very much. Your faithfulness to Me shall indeed be rewarded and I shall indeed be glorified, and My Name shall be magnified in the whole earth and in the heavens. I am indeed pleased with you for seeking Me, and I shall bless you for your faithfulness to Me.

I shall reward those who seek Me and I shall destroy those who hate Me. Your world shall soon be judged and you shall be brought up to Heaven, but not when you think. The RAPTURE is not going to happen at the beginning of the Tribulation, nor will it happen in the middle. If you were ready, and if it was My will, I would rapture you at the beginning of the Tribulation and not at the end, but you are not ready and My time for you to go is not yet, and I have a purpose and a plan for you, so seek Me and do not depend on your own mind, for your mind will fail you. Your mind does not understand My ways or My thoughts, and your mind is corrupted by sin.

Seek Me, and I shall show you what I want you to see and know about this, for I have much to show you. Do not be discouraged by this and do not let your hearts be overcharged with fear, for if you seek Me, I shall help you and I shall protect you.

The Tribulation is a period of seven years, My people. If you seek Me, I shall deliver you and protect you during this time. Listen to My Spirit, seek Me, and I shall bless you. The Antichrist shall arise soon and he shall lead the world astray in the worship of himself and he shall cause many to fall and be led astray with his wicked works.

He shall cause craft to prosper and abominations shall increase. The False Prophet shall arise and he shall deceive many and cause the whole world to worship the beast. Do not be deceived by this. Seek Me, and I shall deliver you. If you seek Me, I shall lead you to places of safety and refuge where I shall provide for you and give you a home during the Tribulation, and I shall provide for all your needs there.


If you seek Me, I shall bless you, but if you turn away from Me, your blessing shall be removed, and you shall perish. Seek Me and I shall bless you, My people, and you shall be rewarded for your faithfulness to Me, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”



___________________________


Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).