The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Thursday, July 2, 2015

GOD said: “My people, trust not in man: trust in Me, for I AM the LORD your GOD.” (7/1/15 at 11:24 PM)





GOD said: “My people, trust not in man: trust in Me, for I AM the LORD your GOD.” (7/1/15 at 11:24 PM)

GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I want you to know that those who serve Me are My sheep, and those who do not serve Me do not know Me.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD and I want you to know that I love you and am pleased with you for seeking Me and for choosing to do My will. My people, some of you think that the RAPTURE will happen first, and you do not understand My scriptures, nor do you understand My Word. The RAPTURE shall not take place until I have poured out My wrath upon the earth, but I shall provide for all those who seek Me and I shall protect them in this time.

AFTER the TRIBULATION of those days, the SUN SHALL BE DARKENED, the MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT, and the SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN shall appear, and I shall come for My people. And, I shall send My angels to gather My elect from the four quarters of the earth, and they shall come and be with Me, and I shall be their God and they shall be My people.

The enemy has tried to trick you to make you complacent so that you would not be ready for the times ahead. Seek Me and do not depend on your own understanding, for your minds are not pleasing to Me because they are carnal and tainted by sin as My scripture in Romans states. Seek Me, My people, and do not depend on your own understanding, for your minds cannot comprehend the things of God and I wish for you to know Me better.

Do not set your affection on this world, for this world is an abomination to Me, and all the desires of this world are against Me. If you love this world, you do not love Me. Those who love Me do not love this world and do not want to do their own will, but instead want to serve Me and do My will. If you love Me you shall surely serve Me and deny yourself and take up your cross and follow Me, for no man who looks back, longing for the world, is worthy of Me.

There are many people, claiming to be My servants, who are serving themselves and they do works, but it is all for themselves and not for Me. These are not My sheep, because My sheep hear My voice, and will not listen to the voice of another, but will flee from them, and My sheep will obey Me and do what I call them to do. My sheep serve Me and love Me, and no man shall snatch them out of My hand, and no man will change their minds, because their minds are set on Me.


Those who serve their own will are not My sheep, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken. My people, look to Me and trust in My Word. Do not trust in man and do not put your confidence in man, but put your confidence in Me. Man is fallen in his nature and he does not understand My ways and he does not know that My ways are higher than his ways, and My thoughts than his thoughts, and My words are higher than his words, so do not trust in man: trust in Me, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________


Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).