The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Friday, July 3, 2015

(7/3/15) GOD said: “MY PEOPLE, I AM the LORD your GOD and I SHALL BLESS THOSE WHO SEEK ME and I SHALL DESTROY THOSE WHO HATE ME.”

(Photo: Russia to judge America. Source.)

(7/3/15) GOD said: “MY PEOPLE, I AM the LORD your GOD and I SHALL BLESS THOSE WHO SEEK ME and I SHALL DESTROY THOSE WHO HATE ME.”


GOD said: “I AM the LORD your GOD and I want you to seek Me, and serve Me, and do not trust in your own understanding, My people.” I tested this message with the test of the spirits found in 1 John 4:1-4. I encourage you to seek God about this message and about what God wants you to know and do.

GOD said these words:
___________________________

“My people, I AM indeed the LORD your GOD. Seek Me and depend on Me, and do not turn away from Me. My people, your world has chosen to defy Me, and your nation has rebelled against Me, and I shall surely destroy your wicked nation.

Come to Me and do not turn away from Me, for your nation has rebelled against Me. Your nation has become like a wicked harlot who will not receive rebuke. I have released your enemies, Russia and China, to come and judge your country and to take down your great pride, for your nation has become exceedingly proud. It has exalted itself to Heaven and defiled its sanctuaries, and desecrated my Holy Name, and cast off My holy commandments, and treated them like dirt, and I shall expose America’s sins to the whole world.

Do not tread on My commandments and do not treat My Word like dirt, for those who do will get My judgment and My wrath, for they are proud and do not know that I shall judge them and cut them down, for their hearts are hardened against Me. Seek Me, My people, and do not turn your hearts away from Me.

My people, you have a short time before judgment strikes your country and your dollar crashes, and your nation ceases to exist, so seek Me. Many of you have set your hearts on things that are not pleasing to Me, and I desire you to repent from them and give them to Me. If you look to these things, you are not going to enter My kingdom. If you cast these aside, I shall bless you, so give them to Me and do not turn away from Me.

America has become such a wicked nation that I shall have to judge her. Your country was founded on godly principles and it received My blessings, but its pride, and its idolatry, and its rebellion against Me became its undoing, and I shall destroy this wicked country. Set your hearts on Me and do not turn away, for I shall surely destroy those who turn away from Me and judge them with the armies that I bring into this country. I shall surely cut down those who rebel against Me and I shall bring them down to Hell because they have rebelled against Me and hardened their hearts against Me. They became like Pharaoh, who refused to repent and refused to let My people go.

My people, I do not want this to happen to you. You may think that you do not have to repent, but you certainly do, for My Word speaks of this in the book of 1 John, chapter 1. If you will not repent, then I cannot forgive you because you would be refusing Me and refusing My will. A man who refuses Me cannot love Me because he would be loving himself and not be loving Me. A man who loves himself is not serving Me, but is serving his own will, and a man who is serving his own will is serving a false god, and is not serving Me.

My people, serve Me with all your hearts and seek Me, and I shall bless you. If you love Me, you will do My will, but if you hate Me, you will do your own will. So, love Me, and I shall bless you, and I the LORD your GOD have spoken.”

___________________________



Read John 15 (about abiding in Jesus Christ) here.

Click here if you would like to know God's name and have a personal relationship with God and be saved from sin, through Jesus Christ's blood. 


I encourage you to seek God about this message. (If you have any questions, seek God.) We are living in serious times. The book of Revelation is very relevant for us today. God loves His people and wants them to be with Him. God is serious about the times we are living in. He wants a bride who is pure and clean, who hates sin and loves righteousness. God wants people to seek Him with all of their hearts and souls because they love Him. God wants us to be His friends. Jesus Christ said this about His friends...

John 15:14-15 
14 Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.


Jesus also said this to His disciples (those who love and serve Him)...

Luke 14:25-27 (bold added) 
25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them, 
26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. 
27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.

Jeremiah 33:3: "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Jeremiah 29:13: "And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart."


You can read the Bible here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).