The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Sunday, September 17, 2017

A Message from God. God’s Call to America and to His Church in These Last Days before Judgment Falls and America Is Destroyed (Sept. 17, 2017)

(See source)
God’s Call to America and to His Church in These Last Days before Judgment Falls and America Is Destroyed [A Message from God] (Sept. 17, 2017)


[This is the title God chose for this message.]

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,


God is calling out to us to seek Him, and get to know Him, and to do His best will during the short time left in earth’s history before the end of America and the coming of Christ (which happens at God’s appointed time).


He desires us to follow His guidance, and He promises to bless us greatly if we do. The blessings that God gives us are primarily spiritual, and then emotional, and then physical (such as food, clothing, etc.). To receive these blessings we need to be humble, and trusting in God, and obeying what He shows us to do (Matthew 6:33, Psalm 37:3).




But, God emphasizes in the Bible and in this message below that obedience to Him is not working or performing to get something. It is simply just obeying Him because, as our caring Abba Father, God loves us and does what is best for us (Jeremiah 31:3). I encourage you to seek God about this message and see what God personally shows you (Jeremiah 33:3, John 16:13). God bless.


~ “19justinbrown88



P.S. For those who need encouragement about seeking God and being satisfied by Him, check out the verses below from Isaiah 55.


Isaiah 55:1-3 says:


[55:1] Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.


[2] Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.


[3] Incline your ear, and come unto me: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.


In Jeremiah 31:3, God says through Jeremiah: “The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.


And, God has no favorites or respect of persons (Romans 2:11). He loves us all equally, and does not change His Nature (James 1:17). As we seek God with a desire to know Him, you and I will certainly hear His still, small voice. But, let’s keep ourselves in the Bible and in obedience to our loving God, and we will not go astray.


______________________


I encourage you to seek God about this message and see what God personally shows you (Jeremiah 33:3, John 16:13).

God said these words below:


“My people, I am indeed the LORD your GOD, and I love you very much. My children, the days are coming very soon when you will see your country split into pieces, divided, and brought to ruin. I am grieved over the state of your country and over how I will have to judge it. But, it has become a harlot among the nations and has lived in luxury, compared to the majority of the world.


America has loved its sin more than Me, and it stinks greatly before Me, like a rotting corpse. I am calling out to America, but many are hardening themselves greatly against Me. I am the One who is pleading with them, but they are resisting My Spirit and My voice. That is why Hurricane Irma struck Florida and why Hurricane Harvey struck Texas.


There is more destruction coming to America. These hurricanes are just the beginning. It is time to seek Me, and trust in Me, and obey Me, if you are not. Or, if you love this world, it is time to forsake this world and count your life no longer yours. For, your life is Mine. It belongs to Me. I gave you life, and I don’t want you to waste it. I want you to fellowship with Me. But, many of you do not desire to fellowship with Me because there are idols in your lives.


If you put Me first, you will be blessed, I will give you rest, and I will certainly meet all your needs. That is a promise you can hold onto. [1.] I am not speaking of performing for Me or earning love. [2.] No, I am speaking of receiving My love and rest as you put Me first in your lives. I want you to know the difference between those two points.


The first point is a lie. I am not wanting you to perform for Me or work for Me, because you were not saved by works, and you will not continue to be blessed by way of your works. You are blessed for resting in Me and trusting in Me. Then, you will begin to produce fruit, and you will be rewarded for your obedience to Me. Saying that you love Me but looking to people or things to meet your needs shows that you need to trust Me and look only to Me.


I want you to know that I am not calling out to America in vain. I am warning America because very soon it will begin to collapse, and it will shake and shudder. It will fall to the ground like the towers on 9/11 when I gave America a wake up call. I allowed it to happen to call out to people, but I did not desire to see the terrorists destroy those people’s lives.


When wickedness increases, your nation becomes more and more full of darkness and gloom. But, when you trust in Me, and rest in Me, and obey Me, your nation--at least in your own part of the world--becomes more bright because My Light is shining through you. That is certainly something to hold onto.


I desire for you to seek Me about this, and I will show you more on a personal level, the way I intended to speak to My people from the beginning. I did not create the human race so that they would stumble in the dark and try to guess My will. No, I created mankind to have relationships with Me, their God. I created them for fellowship with Me.


Otherwise, no human race would exist. So, look to Me, forsake the world, and rest in Me, and you will be blessed. Know that by forsaking your old ways, you will be happy, joyful, at peace, and full of happiness and contentment, because you will see how I only will actually meet all your needs.


I said to seek first My Kingdom and My righteousness, and promised that all things you need will be given to you. I cannot give you good things if you shut the door to My blessings by seeking people or things to meet your needs. So, turn to Me and rest in Me, and you will be blessed. I love you all very much. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).