The Marriage Supper Parable - A Cartoon with Sound Effects, Music, and Scripture - A Teaching of Jesus in Matthew 22

(See the PDF file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-l2aOUz80mv-LIyzzPpySegRgZDMaDLT/view?usp=sharing .) The Marriage...

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Finding the Living Bread, and True Life, and True Love (How to Fight Depression, Fear, Lust, Anger)

Finding the Living Bread, and True Life, and True Love
 ___________________________

September 16, 2017 // Print Document 

Jesus Christ revealed to me some truth about John chapter 6 that He wants me to share with you. I encourage you to seek Father God about this. He will show you the truth if you seek Him and wait on Him. All glory be to Jesus Christ's Name!

Jesus Christ said in John 10:27: "My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:"

God said to me: "My son, I am with you and I love you very much. I have a message for you to share with all people that will read this message. It is for them to seek Me about and to find in Me the Answer that they need. I will reveal truth about these scriptures in John chapter 6 to help My people see Who I really am. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken."

The loving Abba Father God had me post up these verses below. After these verses, you will see a message from God explaining something about them which I feel God would like you to seek Him about. 

___________________

John 6:22-27

22 The day following, when the people which stood on the other side of the sea saw that there was none other boat there, save that one whereinto his disciples were entered, and that Jesus went not with his disciples into the boat, but that his disciples were gone away alone;

23 (Howbeit there came other boats from Tiberias nigh unto the place where they did eat bread, after that the Lord had given thanks:)

24 When the people therefore saw that Jesus was not there, neither his disciples, they also took shipping, and came to Capernaum, seeking for Jesus.

25 And when they had found him on the other side of the sea, they said unto him, Rabbi, when camest thou hither?

26 Jesus answered them and said, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Ye seek me, not because ye saw the miracles, but because ye did eat of the loaves, and were filled.

27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

___________________

God said this regarding the above scripture verses:



“My son, these people loved the world and its ways, and did not want to seek Me to know Me, and to do My will. Instead, they wanted to serve their own will and to please themselves. I would have blessed them if they had sought Me and obeyed Me. But, they wanted the miracles and food because they were exciting and filling, physically, but they did not want to experience Me in a personal and intimate way, because they loved the world more than they loved Me.

“They came for the food, not because it came from a miracle, but because it was free. That is why I corrected them and showed them that life must not consist of bread alone but must consist of Me and My will, for doing My will is fulfilling indeed, and I love you very much. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

“My son, laboring for the meat which endures unto everlasting life is seeking My best will, and doing it by depending on Me for the power to do it. The meat of the world does not endure, for you need to keep eating food and getting money to live, but My meat is food for you and drink for you, and it will fill your soul and heart. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.” [End]
______________

Here are some more verses God had me share. After these verses, there is a message from God. I encourage you to seek Him about it.

(Note: In John 16:13, Jesus speaks to us about hearing His voice or the Holy Spirit's voice. Jesus said: "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.")

John 6:28-35

28 Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God?

29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

30 They said therefore unto him, What sign shewest thou then, that we may see, and believe thee? what dost thou work?

31 Our fathers did eat manna in the desert; as it is written, He gave them bread from heaven to eat.

32 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Moses gave you not that bread from heaven; but my Father giveth you the true bread from heaven.

33 For the bread of God is he which cometh down from heaven, and giveth life unto the world.

34 Then said they unto him, Lord, evermore give us this bread.

35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
______________

Regarding the above verses, Abba Father God (Who is One with Jesus) said:

“My son, I am the Bread of Life because I give life to all men. Without Me, you cannot have life. But, I give you life because you trust in Me. Trust is opening the door of your heart to receive Me and receive My blessings on your life. That is correct, My son. The door to your heart is opened by choosing to believe Me over how you may feel, or over what you may at first think. It is a choice and a decision that requires action on your part.

“That action is made real by your obedience to My Word and by your choice to obey what I show you from My Word, the Bible. There is no hope outside of Me. But, in Me is all the hope you will need. I am Life, and there is no life apart from Me. If you were to see the world apart from Me, you would see death and decay, but by looking to Me, you will have life and have light, for I am the Light and I give life. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”

“By looking to Me and only to Me, you will have life, and light, and joy, and peace. You will never lack what you actually need. That is correct, My son. And, I the LORD your GOD and Abba Father have spoken.”
[End]

If you do not know God's Name, which means that you do not have a personal relationship with Him, click here to learn more

If you want to be saved from your sins, and be born-again, and to live with God forever click here to learn more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please refrain from profanity or advertising on this blog. I appreciate your comments (as long as they are polite and clean).